+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR
    That's a nice site - looks like Mary is doing very well professionally.
    I wonder who will relocate if they end up together?
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    I wonder who will relocate if they end up together?
    Now there is oodles of those pro-fisherman all over the south. Where do you think those boring fishing shows are produced at... here on the local lakes. (I still can't believe our Bachelor is a pro-bass fisherman.)

On the other hand... would you really want to start a new relationship living that close to Vegas.. where your new man's "past filled with bimbo's" live?

I really like Mary; in fact, she's the only one I like. I hope he picks her.

sky
    If I am not mistaken didn't one girl leave, not accepting the rose because she realized she was in love with someone from home?
    As to Mary..........ahhhhhhhhh...... ...I see this as the Love story we have all hoped for. I am firmly on the Mary Train and from the observation deck I think it looks to roll into the station with a destination....Fairytale ending. Bring on the bridesmaids. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by krnszn
    This is much too entertaining. There are so many, "it's definitely Mary!" comments on this site that I can't believe everyone's falling for it. For the rest of you who have watched the other Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, you should know by now that they intentionally lead the audience to believe it's one person, and then it turns out to be someone totally unexpected. I do have to say that Helene was a given...it was so obvious that Aaron was going to pick her. So perhaps I'll be proven wrong, but remember EDITING! Think outside the box and don't forget that they're leading us up to..."THE MOST SHOCKING BACHELOR FINALE EVER!!!" Ha ha ha!!! Gotta love it.
    I kinda gotta agree with you, on the "it's definitely Mary" thing...maybe it is Mary but, somethings just not right. I've watched the other shows and always had a gut feeling about the winner...but not this season....I'm still not sure its Mary, I keep thinking I'll figure it out watching the next episode...I'm still on the fence.

Me too, who me... My original gut feeling was that it would be Tanya... but with what we saw on the last episode and particularly because of the Nat. Enq. prediction, I thought it has to be Mary...
    But - didn't N.E. predict that Elizabeth was the winner on The Apprentice? And didn't she get fired on the last episode? So... maybe NE's "insider" was wrong? I just don't know!

I'm just not seeing the romance with Byron and Mary that others are professing, at least nothing like with Meredith and Ian. Don't get me wrong. They both appear to be happy when together, but I'm having to look through a magnifying glass to find it. I need more.

Quote Originally Posted by monique_46
    I need more.
    ME TOO!!! Mary just seems SO serious all the time, and although Byron seems to be very attracted to her physically, they just don't seem to mesh on other levels... He seems almost giddy when he's appeared on talk shows, which leads me to think that he chose someone who is more fun & lighthearted than Mary. I'm not putting Mary down by saying this - just that she seems too serious (& more mature than him perhaps?)

I see it in the way Byron is sooo tender and caring towards Mary. He doesn't seem as conscientious with the other women. When they kiss...it's with so much passion. I can definitely see romance there.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by krnszn
    You know, part of what makes it all so unrealistic--the women *never* refuse the guy. I've been an avid Bachelor and Bachelorette watcher from the beginning (though didn't see the first Bachelor show), and if it were really honest, there'd be women that refused the rose. Yes, there was one of them that backed out on Jesse (I think, right?) before the rose ceremony.
    Actually through the show run there has been one or two a season who left at different times just no -one who actually refused the rose. There were two in Aarons season who walked out at the rose ceremony but before he got to handing them out. With Alex , they hadn't got in the groove yet.

+ Reply to Thread