+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary

I have to say that I believe they ARE showing us the love story. I think it has become very obvious last night that Mary and Byron are falling in love. In last week's episode it seemed like he was attracted to her but I did not see her being the one. I would have given Jayne and Tanya a better chance to win. However, last night it looked like they were past that beginning stage and into the falling in love stage.

FORT Fanatic
    Don't think Mary's the one. It's her voice we heard on the previews for next week' s show, mentioning that if he's serious about her he will NOT go to the fantasy suite with any of the other girls, and if he does well then.....he can forget about choosing her (not her exact words, but that was the point). Didn't she spring something like that on Blob at some point? You know...promise me you're not going to be "intimate" with anybody else....

Given Byron's track record, I really can't see him coming all that way to pass up a chance to go visit the fantasy suite with 3 different girls.

FORT Fogey
    He said on the view that he was not intimate with any of the woman. He did not want to do anything that would embarass himself or his family. He said he was forty and had been there and done that, he was there to find a wife. He was looking for fame in any way either.

Here's an opinion:

Byron comes to the show, meets the 25 ladies and says to Chris: No way Jose! The producers are at a loss because they don't know what to do, plus Byron has said that he likes Mary from the previous Bachelor show. So what do they do? They bring her on the show. Of course, if they bring her just like that everyone will know that she has been chosen, so they take Heather along in order to throw the rest of us off.

I think that it is very obvious that they guy likes Mary and that he will choose Mary.

Sheila

IF indeed it is Mary indicating to Byron re: the Fantasy suite she doesn't want to be just another notch on his bedpost (a la Blob), than I think that says a lot about her developing feelings for Byron, and indeed seems to mesh with his desire not to take advantage of the situation and in the process embarrass the women, himself or their families. If indeed they do have these intense feelings for each other, he will respect that she said that - I don't think it works against her. I dare say he'll probably go along with it (not that he won't go to the suites, but that he won't be "intimate" with ANY of the women)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

There was an article in my local paper about Mary opening her Real Estate office in Tampa. The website is www.delgadohoffmanrealty.com. You can also read the article at the www.sptimes.com website. Click on "text only" on the left side, then "Arts, Entertainment and Features". The article is called "Sideshow".

Quote Originally Posted by sheila
    Here's an opinion:
    Byron comes to the show, meets the 25 ladies and says to Chris: No way Jose! The producers are at a loss because they don't know what to do, plus Byron has said that he likes Mary from the previous Bachelor show. So what do they do? They bring her on the show. Of course, if they bring her just like that everyone will know that she has been chosen, so they take Heather along in order to throw the rest of us off.
    I think that it is very obvious that they guy likes Mary and that he will choose Mary.
    Sheila
    It's been stated many times that Byron had never watched the Bachelor before and had no idea who Mary was.

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43
    There was an article in my local paper about Mary opening her Real Estate office in Tampa. The website is www.delgadohoffmanrealty.com. You can also read the article at the www.sptimes.com website. Click on "text only" on the left side, then "Arts, Entertainment and Features". The article is called "Sideshow".
    That's a nice site - looks like Mary is doing very well professionally.

FORT Regular
    I'm really behind the times as I just caught my first episode of the current installation of "The Bachelor". I knew that Mary looked familiar and low and behold it is her. I'm kind of puzzled because one gets a lot of publicity from appearing on a show like this (i.e., single, looking for a mate, etc.), and it seems odd that she hasn't met anyone since her appearance on the Bob series.

Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno
    I have to say that I believe they ARE showing us the love story. I think it has become very obvious last night that Mary and Byron are falling in love.

I agree tcutugno! We are finally being shown the love story!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread