+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Mary

I agree. I hope they finally get married, too. They make the cutest couple ever, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    So, anyone know if they actually DID get married, or are still together?

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo Queen;2196820;
    So, anyone know if they actually DID get married, or are still together?
    From what I understand, they are still together, not married yet but planning to be married sometime in 2007.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2196863;
    From what I understand, they are still together, not married yet but planning to be married sometime in 2007.
    We heard that in 2006 too, so I am beginning to wonder if this will indeed be a "happy ever after" story.....I SURE hope so, for I really like both Mary and Byron.....plus her bio clocking is ticking very loudly at this point and I know how important having a family was to her...

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2196998;
    We heard that in 2006 too, so I am beginning to wonder if this will indeed be a "happy ever after" story.....I SURE hope so, for I really like both Mary and Byron.....plus her bio clocking is ticking very loudly at this point and I know how important having a family was to her...
    I don't remember much about Mary in Blob's series. But the "biological clock" thing seems to have been producer driven - like Sadie's virginity. The label for the season, but not the defining characteristic of the young woman. If Mary's boilogical clock was screaming as loud as everyone seems to believe, she would have been married with babies by now. It has been two years since the show.
    I think there is already a "happy ever after" story as far as the Bachelor is concerned. Last I heard they sold their house in Tampa and moved to Texas, and Mary was fishing with Byron. (I guess the real estate business went down the tubes???) She is still on his website (with Pics - she's wearing the ring) and it still says they are engaged They are very quiet ...
    Last edited by jelle; 01-06-2007 at 05:19 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2197015;
    I don't remember much about Mary in Blob's series. But the "biological clock" thing seems to have been producer driven - like Sadie's virginity. The label for the season, but not the defining characteristic of the young woman. If Mary's boilogical clock was screaming as loud as everyone seems to believe, she would have been married with babies by now. It has been two years since the show.
    I think there is already a "happy ever after" story as far as the Bachelor is concerned. Last I heard they sold their house in Tampa and moved to Texas, and Mary was fishing with Byron. (I guess the real estate business went down the tubes???) She is still on his website (with Pics - she's wearing the ring) and it still says they are engaged They are very quiet ...

Jelle
    , I actually remember at the time that the info came out last year that Mary and Byron were moving to Texas, that Mary was applying for her Texas Real Estate license. The funny thing is, I live only an hour and half from where they were supposedly moving and I'll admit it is not an area that I have visited in the past couple years, but nothing was ever reported in the largest city newspaper that covers that city where they moved as well as my own. That's not to say their local newspaper didn't say something.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Don't you think, Cafegirl, that the only ones who care, are us?

And why have you not driven there to get the scoop for us ???

I imagine that former-reality-Tv-sort-of-stars don't get much press in large cities. You have to come from Nashville or Tampa or SaltLake City Kudos for her keeping her RE license.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2197483;
    Don't you think, Cafegirl, that the only ones who care, are us?

And why have you not driven there to get the scoop for us ???

I imagine that former-reality-Tv-sort-of-stars don't get much press in large cities. You have to come from Nashville or Tampa or SaltLake City Kudos for her keeping her RE license.
    Hey, hold on a minute.....I live in FL and we Do consider Tampa a large city....lol

Until recently, Mary and Byron were on the news quite often in our area, but since about mid-way through Lo's season, I haven't heard anything....So, perhaps they did indeed move to TX.

I get the feeling that they don't want attention from the press and don't court it at all. They mentioned in several interviews after the end of their Bachelor run that they were looking forward to having their privacy. I doubt we'll even hear when they do marry (if they haven't already). I suspect it will be a very low key affair.

+ Reply to Thread