+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All about Estella

EZD

Estella in OC

I was out at a new club in Newport Beach last night and my friend (no, not Jessica) swore she saw Estella leaving while we were waiting to get in. Was anyone else at Sutra 07/08 that can confirm that one?

Estella and Steve Holy no longer a couple

It was in the Nashville paper over the weekend that Estella and country singer, Steve Holy, are no longer dating. Reportedly Estella broke it off with Steve but he was supposedly seeing someone else besides Estella.

Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    It was in the Nashville paper over the weekend that Estella and country singer, Steve Holy, are no longer dating. Reportedly Estella broke it off with Steve but he was supposedly seeing someone else besides Estella.
    Now I know why these people say they've had 5-7-10 "serious" relationship by the age of 30.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

My goodness, she's not doing so well on the old love front is she?
    Perhaps he thought he'd gotten all the mileage he could out of having "The Bachelor's Estella" featured prominently on his web site.

Hopefully she can find herself a decent guy soon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Huge surprise *yawn* . He was touting her as ESTELLA FROM THE BACHELOR instead of Estella my girlfriend. Should have been her first clue.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Huge surprise *yawn* . He was touting her as ESTELLA FROM THE BACHELOR instead of Estella my girlfriend. Should have been her first clue.
    I don't think she needed a clue - he's more famous than her, and that's not saying much.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I hope Estella finds someone who truly appreicates her and makes her happy.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Forever Lurking!
    Uh oh. Just read on our prep site (I am a radio dj) that they broke up and Steve is now dating a girl from "Forever Edne" WHAT A REALITY TRAMP!
    Reality Addicted Radio DJ!

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Sad news--but better to find out now and dump the sneak. I hope she finds someone with a good heart.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Poor Estella - dated another deceptive famewhoring creep. I think she needs to stick to her plan of being alone for a while. Hopefully a really good one will come into her life.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast