+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All about Estella

Dang.. how have I missed him? He's a cutie!

Looks like Estella was at his 2004 Fan Club event on June 10: Estella The picture showed up wayyyyy too large when I posted it as an image, so I'm just posting the link.

If she was at this event, she's in his video, etc... I can't see this being just a recent "in your face" publicity stunt.

I think Estella deserves everything that makes her happy in life. Look at how Bob acted? Seems he couldn't get another woman fast enough after the break up from Estella. I don't blame her one bit....for whatever reason she is resurfacing. I wish her all the happiness in the world.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter
    I guess I'm a bit more of an optimist. I don't see anything self-serving re: Estella's pictures on his website--after all, it's not like she's a huge movie star and he's going to benefit big time from this relationship--and she doesn't seem like the "look at me, Bob" type. The wording on the page actually sounds a lot like "webmaster 101" to me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Wow - Estella looks beautiful. (Never thought I'd say that)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I live in Nashville and there have been several accounts of her being with Steve at different events over the past month or so. I know that she was with him at the country music awards in Las Vegas recently.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    I say "Yeah" for Estella. Everybody deserves a little happily ever after... especially after being with Blob.

I'm pleased for her if she's happy.
    She wasn't my favourite but I have nothing against her, and I did think that she seemed to have genuine affection for Bob.

Something just doesn't sit right with me about her being on her boyfriend's website.
    I doubt he's showcased previous girlfriend's in this manner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Estella deserves the WORLD after what Bob did to her!!! I am so happy for her and definitely hope she finds true happiness - maybe she already has - they look adorable together!!!!

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    For all those Estella fans out there (and Steve Holy fans, too ) here's his newest video featuring . . . you guessed it--ESTELLA! Very catchy song--and I don't even like Country Western music.

"Put Your Best Dress On"
    http://www.steveholy.com/

Estella looks great and they seem so happy--how refreshing after The Blob and Jesse James.
    Last edited by Truewriter; 07-05-2004 at 10:10 PM.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This is a nice song and video. Estella looks great!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast