+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew fans...

Matthew fans...

In the new In Touch magazine there is a spread on a Bill Rancic photo shoot. Well... in a small column on the right hand side they indicate that they are filming two calendars of the sexiest men and women of reality tv.

There are three pictures: one of a hot bare-chested Matthew, one of Jenna Morasca, and one of Ethan Zohn.

I wish my scanner was working... because Matthew is looking niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I have to buy a copy tomorrow!! Thank you for the info, Broadway.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Thanks Broadway!!! HE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew has the chiseled perfect features of a male model He could easily be on the front cover of any male model magazine!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

HE IS A MODEL - his agent is how he got on the Bachelorette!!! Did you hear that he and Mandy J went out on a date???

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    HE IS A MODEL - his agent is how he got on the Bachelorette!!! Did you hear that he and Mandy J went out on a date???
    I thought about Matthew whenever they were showing Mandy. I thought, heck, they both live in Texas and have divorced parents, have that modeling/pageant background, and were ousted in the fourth round...
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by jenoy2001
    I thought about Matthew whenever they were showing Mandy. I thought, heck, they both live in Texas and have divorced parents, have that modeling/pageant background, and were ousted in the fourth round...
    I think they would make a precious couple!!! One thing, Matthew was the runner-up to Ian - so he lost on the Final Rose Ceremony - but who cares - he is better off from everything I have heard. I hope he and Mandy keep seeing each other!!!

Where did the scoop on their date come from? Any more details??? They have been 2 of my fav's in the last 2 episodes...would be interesting to know how the date went and if there was more than 1. Help!!

And get that scanner working---needing a chiseled fix out west

Quote Originally Posted by brncoswthrt
    Where did the scoop on their date come from? Any more details??? They have been 2 of my fav's in the last 2 episodes...would be interesting to know how the date went and if there was more than 1. Help!!

And get that scanner working---needing a chiseled fix out west
    Yay! Mandy and Matthew would make the most adorable couple. So perfect. Hope it continues.

I WISH I could tell you my source but it is an agreement with someone affiliated with the show that she gave me the info and to not reveal her name but it is VERY TRUE!!!! SORRY, wish I could say more!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast