+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Matthew fans...

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey cabernetCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by irishlulu View Post
    Yup, Meredith led Matthew on.
    And Travis led Moana on.
    And Jen led Jerry AND Ryan on.
    And Byron led Tonya on.
    And Bob led Kelly Jo on.
    And Trista led Charlie on.
    And Aaron led Brooke on.
    And Alex led Trista on.

    That's the MO of the show, the name of the game.

  2. #72
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,574
    Quote Originally Posted by irishlulu View Post
    Yup, Meredith led Matthew on.
    And Travis led Moana on.
    And Jen led Jerry AND Ryan on.
    And Byron led Tonya on.
    And Bob led Kelly Jo on.
    And Trista led Charlie on.
    And Aaron led Brooke on.
    And Alex led Trista on.

    That's the MO of the show, the name of the game.
    Yep..you got the idea.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  3. #73
    FORT Newbie Julie Hickl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1
    I love Matthew. Can anyone tell me what is he doing right now? I mean... Is he in love or something? Does he have he's own show????


    I'm from Argentina so... I'm really far away from all this kind of stuff (information).

  4. #74
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Hickl View Post
    I love Matthew. Can anyone tell me what is he doing right now? I mean... Is he in love or something? Does he have he's own show????


    I'm from Argentina so... I'm really far away from all this kind of stuff (information).
    Hi Julie. You had to do some digging to find this thread. The last I heard about Matthew was that he has been seriously dating a girl, but that was about it. I think that he is living a pretty quiet life.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  5. #75
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    Charlie, Matthew and Jerry will always be my favorite bachelors. I still can't get over the way they were dumped on National Television. I sincerely hope they've found that special someone.

  6. #76
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    Charlie, Matthew and Jerry will always be my favorite bachelors. I still can't get over the way they were dumped on National Television. I sincerely hope they've found that special someone.
    You read my mind...
    Those guys are dreamy, yummy and the best eye-candy.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  7. #77
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    I have refused to watch "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" faithfully since Jerry was dumped! My was broken when he was treated that way! I did watch alot of Byron and Mary's relationship but mainly because I loved Mary so much!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  8. #78
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Matthew fans...

    I've seen snippets about this in other threads, but this is probably where it should be posted. Matt Hickl married Ellen McMillan this past March. I'll bet he's glad now that Meredith chose Ian. The bride looks very pretty.
    The "OFFICIAL" Matthew & Ellen Hinkl.....

    See page 6 in this newsletter for a photo and the caption below.http://www.javelinaathletics.com/UserFiles/File/highlights36_april4.pdf

  9. #79
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,574

    Re: Matthew fans...

    Matthew's wedding pictures are gorgeous!! So glad to see he found his happiness...he deserved it! She's a beautiful bride.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  10. #80
    FORT Regular Dazzle_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    92

    Re: Matthew fans...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2092061;
    I have refused to watch "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" faithfully since Jerry was dumped! My was broken when he was treated that way! I did watch alot of Byron and Mary's relationship but mainly because I loved Mary so much!

    Jen did that in the most tacky way possible. I felt so bad for Jerry. However, I have no doubt that he has fared much better then Ms. Scheft.

    As for Matt, I read that he got married back in March.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of what they have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.