+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew fans...

Thanks for the update Snapit. Matt has always been one of my favorite Bachelors. It's good to hear he's in love. Whoever snagged him is one lucky gal!

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Thanks for the update Snapit. Matt has always been one of my favorite Bachelors. It's good to hear he's in love. Whoever snagged him is one lucky gal!
    Lucky, lucky gal! Ian would not have been in my final four. Too many red flags. I would have chosen Matt in a heart beat.

NYGal - me, too!! Matt was just your All-American handsome hunk of a sweet guy.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    Lucky, lucky gal! Ian would not have been in my final four. Too many red flags. I would have chosen Matt in a heart beat.

Amen to that NYGal - we all knew Ian and Mer would NEVER last - Matthew was the BEST BACHELOR that show ever had and ever will have - so glad he has found happiness with someone special - he deserves the BEST!!!!!!!!!! Poor Mer must have lots of regrets, oh well, I was so happy Mer didn't pick Matthew and picked Ian because anyone that falls SO hard for Blob doesn't have her head on straight anyway - she never deserved Matthew, he was way FAR TOO SEXY for her chipmunk face self among other chubby body parts she covered up for the cameras and Matthew actually HAS a heart unlike "LIAR" MER and "scared to death of commitment" Ian - so glad MATTHEW found a REAL WOMAN!

I agree, butterflygirl! You and I always saw eye to eye on Matthew, anyway. He does deserve a very nice woman who will appreciate him. He seemed honest..more than I can say for Ian OR Meredith. Felt she led Matthew on. Way to go, MATTHEW! You deserve much happiness.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 03-07-2006 at 04:36 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
    she never deserved Matthew, he was way FAR TOO SEXY for her chipmunk face self among other chubby body parts she covered up for the cameras
    That might be just a bit harsh, but Meredith wasn't my cup of tea either. That's why I didn't watch her show.

I like Meredith and Ian and so it did not work out after a year they gave it a try. Most relationshps don't last that long even those not on a tv reality show !

Matt was not my cup of tea either..no matter how nice a six pack he had, his facial features to sharp and he was as "bland" as Travis as far as I was concerned.

Meredith was not the type who wanted someone to ride around in his pickup truck either...it was not ment to be no matter how much others wanted it. . As Mere said "waht's more importants than love" ans she did not love Mat but did Ian.

No need to trash her because of that. Have heard she has been in a relationship with another man since the Ian split so good for both of them in finding the RIGHT person for each with no regrets.

The Meredith show taught me what love should look like between two people and I have not seen it since except with Byon and Mary (even though I was not a Mary fan).
    Last edited by cabernetCally; 03-07-2006 at 05:14 PM.

If you don't have the chemistry with someone there is nothing you can do. You need that it for it work. I am happy that she has moved on and so has Matthew. I would not want either of them to choose people that in the long run would cost them pain. Every one has the other half out there and willl find them in the end.

I'm very happy to hear Matthew has found love. I really liked him, he is definitely one of my favorite Bachelors. In fact, out of all the series, to me he's right behind Byron and Ryan as my favs.

Glad he didn't end up w/Mer, she wasn't good for him. She DID lead him on, I don't care what anybody says......So hopefully the woman he has now is honest and he's happy. Things happen the way they are meant to happen. And Meredith was way too wishy-washy for him. I'm glad he's in a good relationship and hope it lasts for him.

GO MATT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Yup, Meredith led Matthew on.
    And Travis led Moana on.
    And Jen led Jerry AND Ryan on.
    And Byron led Tonya on.
    And Bob led Kelly Jo on.
    And Trista led Charlie on.
    And Aaron led Brooke on.
    And Alex led Trista on.

That's the MO of the show, the name of the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast