+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew fans...

I'm with Meredith...I'd go for Ian with his socks on or off! Different strokes for differnt folks!

And, the great thing about this calendar is you can have the same level of interaction with Matthew as you would have if he were actually in the room.

Seems like it will be 5 bucks well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    This photo confirms that Meredith is truly insane.
    Amen!! He's HOT!!! I was never a big fan of Ian's (I won't bash him like some people are bashing Matthew on this thread ) and I really was shocked when she picked him....

Me too, sportsfan...and this pic of Matthew really shocks me even more as to why she didn't choose him.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I've deleted a few messages in this thread. I'm going to reiterate one of our rules, as some of you seem to have forgotten it. This is not a fansite. And, despite the name of this thread, any member is allowed to post any opinion that they have about Matthew. You don't have to agree with them, but you do have to accept that they're allowed to post their thoughts.

Thank you, and good day.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think we've been around this bend like a thousand times. Newbies and oldbies who haven't got a handle on it - read the FAQ before you post some inane comment here that will only be deleted.
    As the big red Letters at the top of the archive forum state- News only please.

HI GIRLIES!!!! I just bought the new In Touch Magazine - there is ONLY the one picture of Matthew that Bachrose posted in the magazine for all of you that are ready to go out and buy the magazine - I guess we will have to wait until the calendar comes out to SEE MORE!!!! - DARN IT!!!! You all don't have to worry about Mer - she made her choice and she is going to get spoon fed her medicine of lies and deceit in due time!!!! Matthew was the TRUE winner - never doubt that, and for basically thinking that Matthew is "boring", I doubt anyone here knows if that could be true unless you actually know Matthew - and NONE of us do - so let's continue drooling!!!! (ENY - what did you do to your hair??? I love all of you avatars!!!! You are too cool!!!!)
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-13-2004 at 09:45 PM.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Reality Television All Star Calendar Shoot - Day Two

I saw on the people.com website a picture of Matthew in the reality
    hunks photo section. It is a picture of he and two dogs, I guess they are his dogs.

I remember when Meredith went to his home, he had a dog(s).
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast