+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Matthew fans...

Matthew does look good--if you like his type--but it takes a lot of starvation to get your body fat level down that low. No wonder he wanted apple pie after the shoot! Starving and waxing and pumping--no thanks. :phhht

To whom is this Sexiest Men and Women of Reality TV calendar being marketed? Women won't want the pictures of the women and men won't want the pictures of the men. Is there that large a reality-TV-bisexual fan base out there?

And then where does Richard Hatch fit in to all that?

How cute is he!?

Quote Originally Posted by Frecklepup
    Matthew does look good--if you like his type--but it takes a lot of starvation to get your body fat level down that low. No wonder he wanted apple pie after the shoot! Starving and waxing and pumping--no thanks. :phhht

To whom is this Sexiest Men and Women of Reality TV calendar being marketed? Women won't want the pictures of the women and men won't want the pictures of the men. Is there that large a reality-TV-bisexual fan base out there?
    I know many men like Matthew that have a very high metabolism - can eat pie, cake, whatever - no starvation going on!!!! He works out and takes care of himself and looks great obviously since he is a model and now being put in a calendar for eye candy - he is very clean cut, has an updated haircut and is OBVIOUSLY many women's type since he was selected to be in the calendar - I will be buying the calendar - I believe there are TWO calendars being made - one for men and one for women, if I understood the article correctly. No bi-sexual stuff going on here from what I am reading.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-12-2004 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monique_46
    I think he needs to trim those outdated sideburns and sprinkle a few on his chest.
    Sideburns are IN right now - take a look around - even our beloved Ian has them.

I also see many long sideburns on men these days...and on Matthew?? HE alone can set the style! He'd look good in anything.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    This photo confirms that Meredith is truly insane.

Oh wow! I am actually sitting here all excited after seeing that pic!
    Matthew, Lanny, Charlie were always my favorites. Mmmmm...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Hubba, hubba. Wow!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bachrose
    Here you go...

Earth to Meredith....are you there girl??? What the hell were you thinking picking scrawny boy who wears black socks with his sneakers over this hottie

Too much sauce on the fantasy date I presume

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast