+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/26 - The “After the Rose” That Wouldn’t End

no tears, ezd. we are all here for good times.

I think that we are all forgetting that the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows are
    for entertainment albeit somewhat shallow entertainment. It is fun to try to figure out who will win by viewing the spoiler pics, etc. and we get sucked into rooting for our favorites. I feel that the way the recaps are written,in a humorous way,helps me to keep the focus on the fact that this is just a television show no matter what the outcome. I love a good laugh.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Well, that and the rules about correct grammar!
    We have rules about that ? Crap I'm so in trouble.
    I think that that date they sent them on on that secluded island is going to be very LOOOONG.
    Jessica - You are a meathead
    Jesse- Tara said she'd marry me
    Jessica- I never realized before how all those TV lights obscured your semi neanderthal brow.
    Jesse- Trish said she'd wrap her legs around me
    Jessica- are you working yet?
    Jesse- You know I'm kind of wondering why we have so many quarterbacks on the team now, and why they let me sit on this island with you. They must like me cause I'm pretty.

FORT Regular
    Without a doubt, one of the lamest ATRs ever!

Not only did Jessica and Jesse NOT look in love, they looked at times like they didn't even LIKE each other.

I give this the shortest bach hook up ever award.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    We have rules about that ? Crap I'm so in trouble.
    I think that that date they sent them on on that secluded island is going to be very LOOOONG.
    Jessica - You are a meathead
    Jesse- Tara said she'd marry me
    Jessica- I never realized before how all those TV lights obscured your semi neanderthal brow.
    Jesse- Trish said she'd wrap her legs around me
    Jessica- are you working yet?
    Jesse- You know I'm kind of wondering why we have so many quarterbacks on the team now, and why they let me sit on this island with you. They must like me cause I'm pretty.
    This totally cracked me up! But I have the perfect ending for it:

Out in the surf they spot some trash. As it gets closer, they both realize it is not trash, but Trish!
    Last edited by aggie01; 05-28-2004 at 07:48 PM.
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

When Trish said to Tara something like I may have told all my business on national TV but at least I didn't take it to the next level ... IMO,Tara's reply SHOULD have been, "You would have if he hadn't rejected your offer during his Mandy J date."

I enjoy most of sher and eny's recaps, knowing they will be funny, sarcastic, and very entertaining. I thank you both for taking the time to do them. You obviously enjoy them very much!

The AFTR show was absolutely terrible, and sad to say, I'm sure it was very difficult to write about. I did find the recap a bit more cynical than usual, and if it had been my first one to read, I might have been questioning it. I missed the end because our power went out, and I had to reread the ending a couple of times to figure out what really happened vs. what you wanted to happen!

Again, I appreciate the time you all take to make these forums so much fun, and I also appreciate we can all voice our own opinions.

FORT Regular
    I hope ABC learned from this FRC that the idea was terrible having Trish and Tara on more the Jesse and Jessica. That was the perfect time to show everyone the connection that they had but nooooo..... they had to try and do a rating thing. They should have realized that they could not have beat the American Idot.

I love your recaps! they really are great. They're not minute moments of ass kissing but instead done with wry wit and a wonderful sense of humor. It's great. Keep them coming.
    Last edited by sher; 05-30-2004 at 12:30 PM.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Awesome recap, Sher M'Love.

My sister's visiting me right now and we went through EVERY season, and EVERY recap that Sher and Eny ever wrote, and she read them ALL to me. We were both laughing our asses off. :

Thanks for ALL of the seasons' recaps, and for the laughs. I love you both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast