+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

"After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

THE HAPPY COUPLE MAKE THEIR FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE, ON ABC'S
    "THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26

The One-Hour Special Is Packed with Many New Twists and Turns, Including
    Trish Confronting Tara, and Tara Calling Jesse on His "Inappropriate" Behavior

Plus a Special "Bachelor" Update -- Jen Schefft Gives the Real Scoop on
    Her Break-Up with Andrew and the Truth About Her Relationship with Bill Rancic

"The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" - Jesse appears for the first time in public with the woman who captured his heart, and he'll also face the final women he left heartbroken, including Trish. Meanwhile, Trish and Tara square off face-to-face, and when Tara can't take the heat, she storms off the stage; Chris Harrison asks the question all America wants to know... what did Tara mean when she said "Jesse said and did inappropriate things?"; Andrew Firestone's former fiancée, Jen Schefft, talks about their break-up and gives the real scoop about her relationship with Bill Rancic; and we see Bill's audition tape for "The Bachelor," on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

This sounds like an interesting show It sounds more fun to watch than the actual
    Bachelor show was.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

ABC is really grasping at straws...why do they feel the need to bring Jen on this show. And I guess that ABC will milk the Bachelor video of Bill Rancic as much as possible to cash in on anyone's popularity. I can't imagine Jen as the Bachelorette. I liked her and Andrew the most of the Bachelor couples, but if you are going to recycle, what about Estella or Helene. Winners who really didn't win.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Ugh... Trish, Jen, Bill Rancic.... Did they even mention Jesse and Jessica in that press release? J&J seem like they have a cute relationship, why can't we focus on that. I was so excited to see the FRC that I kept thinking that the show couldn't be over, we were just getting to know them. Now ABC is going to disappoint us again with more crap and less love on ATFR. :phhht

What are they hiding from the viewing public?
    I just don't understand why nothing is about J&J, not even this show.
    What is going on out there???

Quote Originally Posted by John
    THE HAPPY COUPLE MAKE THEIR FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE, ON ABC'S
    "THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26

The One-Hour Special Is Packed with Many New Twists and Turns, Including
    Trish Confronting Tara, and Tara Calling Jesse on His "Inappropriate" Behavior

Plus a Special "Bachelor" Update -- Jen Schefft Gives the Real Scoop on
    Her Break-Up with Andrew and the Truth About Her Relationship with Bill Rancic

"The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" - Jesse appears for the first time in public with the woman who captured his heart, and he'll also face the final women he left heartbroken, including Trish. Meanwhile, Trish and Tara square off face-to-face, and when Tara can't take the heat, she storms off the stage; Chris Harrison asks the question all America wants to know... what did Tara mean when she said "Jesse said and did inappropriate things?"; Andrew Firestone's former fiancée, Jen Schefft, talks about their break-up and gives the real scoop about her relationship with Bill Rancic; and we see Bill's audition tape for "The Bachelor," on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.
    Look Jessica's name isn't even in this description of the show. Just "the woman who captured his heart"
    In case your interested, here is a running total

4 Tara
    3 Trish
    3 Bill
    2 Jen
    2 Andrew
    1 Jesse (and one mention of Jesse by Tara)
    0 Jessica
    :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht

I wish more emphasis were placed on Jesse and Jessica's relationship than all that other stuff, too. This show shouldn't be a face-off between Trish and Tara. Wish it was focused strictly on J&J.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I don't know why ABC had to bring Trish into the reunion. She had nothing to do with the final rose. :phhht

I'm sick of the way ABC has mutilated this show. I used to LIVE for the next episode. Now, after seeing the way they have put Trish back into the picture to boost ratings, I am NOT going to watch the AFR show. I don't want to watch a 'cat fight'. This is not the way women want to be portrayed. It belittles us!!! I have no interest in it or in how Jesse and Jessica are doing. Why should I? There has been absolutely no emotional investment put into this seriies. Jesse and Jessica are dating - SO WHAT? I

I get the feeling that abc "thinks" we like this Trish drama, they may even think we watched the last show because of her, but I watched in spite of her! I don't mind a 5 min update on Jen because I like her, but I do want to know more about the romance we didn't see develope. What made him so sure of his decision on that FR day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast