+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I'd still rather watch Bachelor any day...before AI.

Ahhh, I get it now. Fox is dragging out the competition results with a bunch of interviews with celebrities and commercials. I thought it was just an hour. Sorry about that. I guess I'll keep the remote in my hand.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Before she stormed off, I wish Tara had said, "No Trish, what America wants to know is why YOU are STILL appearing on the show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    Tara, whose heart was broken on national TV when she was dumped, stormed off the set of "After The Final Rose" last Saturday while it was being taped.
    Tara didn't storm off, she walked off rather gracefully. I think she handled the Trash rather well. She was polite but when Trash attacked her reasking the same question RoboChris already asked she got up and left the situation. That's the classy way to handle someone like Trash.

I loved the bit where Trash says how she's always taken the high road then they show a few clips of her bad mouthing Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Tara didn't storm off, she walked off rather gracefully. I think she handled the Trash rather well. She was polite but when Trash attacked her reasking the same question RoboChris already asked she got up and left the situation. That's the classy way to handle someone like Trash.

I loved the bit where Trash says how she's always taken the high road then they show a few clips of her bad mouthing Tara.
    She not only kept asking the same question over and over, but she was trying to get Tara to talk about her sex life on national television. Tara handled it a lot better than I would have. I hope to God that I never see Trashes face again ANYWHERE! I don't know what she thought she was doing, but it sure as hell wasn't damage control!

Trish just continued to prove she's a NO CLASS skank!

FORT Newbie
    I wonder what Trish would have done when she was hounding Tara about Jesse's "inappropriate" actions if Tara had asked her what her plans were if Jesse had accepted her hotel room key on Mandy's one on one date. Were they going to play chess all night?

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMom
    I wonder what Trish would have done when she was hounding Tara about Jesse's "inappropriate" actions if Tara had asked her what her plans were if Jesse had accepted her hotel room key on Mandy's one on one date. Were they going to play chess all night?
    Good point. I had to laugh when Trish ridiculed Tara for "doing it" on national tv while she hadn't. The only reason Trish hadn't is because Jessie didn't want to! There goes her back pedal again!

I think Trish must have been doing one of the producers, to get 10 times more air-time than any other contestant on The Bachelor!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345