+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Hey Darling....
    The woman in my avitar pic is Shea, the firefighter bachelorette, from B4. Lucky for her she escaped and Blob didn't get chose her from the original 25 women. She didn't make it past the first night.

On another note, regarding the ATFR tonight, I wonder how much Donald Trump paid ABC to showcase his boy, Bill. This is the second time for his bachelor interview and it has nothing to do with nothing?? Guess it subtly puts in a plug for the Apprentice 2 which I understand is currently being filmed. But, isn't the Apprentice on NBC? Guess if the Donald wants a plug he gets it.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't watch that installment of the Bachelor... apparently I didn't miss much!!
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

FORT Newbie
    I think they brought TRISH in to accomplish exactly what happened, Tara walking out and not really addressing her "inappropriate" comments about Jesse's actions towards her. I don't think ABC wants whatever happened between Jesse and Tara to actually come out "in the light". So Fleiss knowing the anomosity between Trish and Tara, was hoping for Trish to goad Tara and make her upset enough to walk off. And walk off she did. Just my opinion.

FORT Regular
    Trish lives on drama. She mentions that she has 3 or 4 friends. My at her age she should have more than that. Most people dislike her for what she represents and me included. I could care less if she is blunt or not hopefully she finds her mate that matches her completly. She will do anything to get someone. Apparently she has not attracted anyone yet that has money.

Quote Originally Posted by 2003fallwedding
    On one of the boards that I chat on, someone said they heard the rumor that Jessica was pregnant. Has anyone heard this????

Don't listen to chatter on those other boards. On this board, I read (I think it's in the Extra Thread) that Chris, as a joke, I'm sure, asks her if she's preggers yet--probably just referencing the rumors that flew about Trista and Charlie.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-26-2004 at 06:40 PM.

Ehh, regarding this show, I'm not even watching it tonite, not interesting imo, and I have to start studying anyway. But to the person that said the producers wanted Tara to walk off by bringing Trish in. And although I think Jesse and Jessica seem nice together, I would have said the same had it been Jesse and Tara or Jesse and Mandy, or Jesse and anyone except Trish. This has just been too much of the Trish Show this season that I don't particulary care about the couple. It's pretty sad considering they look like their love story could be very sweet and beautiful. Ehh, hopefully next season.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm actually really surprised that they're even putting the show on opposite American Idol. Are they idiots? (Yes, we know that they are I guess!)

At least play it at 7:00 during the first hour of Idol when nothing happens, not during the second hour when the reveal the winner! This show doesn't have a prayer tonight.

Its not opposite the AI final. AI is on the hour before ATFR.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

The AI finale is 2 hours, so it'll coincide with the AI results, unfortunately.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Its not opposite the AI final. AI is on the hour before ATFR.
    Yes AI is on at 8:00 but is 2 hours and runs to 10:00 while the ATFR starts at 9:00

I'd still rather watch Bachelor any day...before AI.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast