+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

Tx, please include a link to the original content when re-posting news. Thanks.

Cannot wait to see everything tonight - just a few more hours - I truly have seen ENOUGH of Trish to last me the rest of my life - Tara deserves her few minutes - Love to have ANY updates on Jen, she is adorable. Just hope the show is using all this for publicity since A Idol Finale is up against them and we REALLY get to see more of Jesse and Jessica than they are showing previews for - hopefully the previews are just another drastic measure they have taken for ratings against A Idol - just hope the show will FINALLY be about the COUPLE and NOT everyone else - I am anxious to see!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Tx, please include a link to the original content when re-posting news. Thanks.

Sorry here it is, it was actually the "post" not the "times"

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21566.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TxDolphin
    Sorry here it is, it was actually the "post" not the "times"

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21566.htm
    Thanks for the link

I think the fact that she stormed off the set says a lot. She was obviously upset with not being chose so she blurted out "Inappropriate things were done and said" Maybe she is taking about the kissing and the in depth questions. But that is part of the process. Iam sure she was hurt by not being picked and I am sure is does help to re-live the hurt again two months later.

Arrrrggggg! Enough with this Trish thing. No, I do not want to watch her on ATFR. She was booted after the hometown visits. Be gone...... "out, out da** spot"! Yes the ladies didn't like her, that was made plain enough, and the viewers were fed enough to dislike her, so like Leanne from B3 she should have stayed gone after getting the royal heave ho. Didn't need to see a "stalker" nor do I need to see her on the ATFR posing questions obviously fed to her by the producers to stir up controversy to make for better ratings (although that remains to be seen, after all ABC is going up against the AI finale). No, I do not need to see Jen explaining her split with Andrew nor having her explain whatever relationship she had or has with Bill Rancic. I am sure ET or Extra would be more than happy to interview her. I definitely do not want to see the Donald's boy, Bill Rancic's bachelor interview tape, again - once was stupid enough. Silly me, I thought the ATFR was about the happy couple, Jesse and Jessica, appearing for the first time together and us the viewers learning more about how their relationship developed (what wasn't shown on t.v.). I know ABC likes to bring back the "runner up" which is o.k. as long as the main focus is on the ?happy couple and not on how dreadful the rejectee was treated. In my dreams I guess....... Will I watch the ATFR - nope will tape it and watch AI instead. Then I can watch the tape and fast forward through Trish, Jen and Bill. Guess it will be a quick 10 minutes of actual Jesse & Jessica news (I am being generous).

I agree, proudnewf. I want to see the show just about Jesse and Jessie...not catfights, or Tara storming off the stage mad. That is all history..move on. I want to
    focus on how and why Jesse chose this lucky girl.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I agree with Proud... I don't want to see Trish ever again. But I would like to see Tara, because in keeping with the Bachelor tradition, that is what happens. The dumpee gets to talk to the dumper. Tara didn't have her wits about her when Jesse "broke up with her", so now she gets to say her peace and have some questions answered.

By the way, Proudnewf... who is the woman in your pic? She is gorgeous!!
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

Hey Darling....
    The woman in my avitar pic is Shea, the firefighter bachelorette, from B4. Lucky for her she escaped and Blob didn't get chose her from the original 25 women. She didn't make it past the first night.

On another note, regarding the ATFR tonight, I wonder how much Donald Trump paid ABC to showcase his boy, Bill. This is the second time for his bachelor interview and it has nothing to do with nothing?? Guess it subtly puts in a plug for the Apprentice 2 which I understand is currently being filmed. But, isn't the Apprentice on NBC? Guess if the Donald wants a plug he gets it.

Isn't Proudnewf's avatar Shay? the firefighter from Blob's season. I remember as great as she was, Blob didn't let her past the first night.
    I'm definitely not taping tonight's show because I don't really feel a great desire to waste any more videotape on Trish's antics, who should have seen the last light of day at the WTA show. Here's a thought ABC, maybe you should have planned for the audience to ask questions of Jesse & Jessica (y'know like they used to?) instead of digging up these other distracting storylines to pad the hour. I'm sure that Jesse and Jessica could handle the responsibility of answering questions..they are adults.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think they are leaking out drama to catch ratings but seriously, going up against AI finale, they haven't a chance. I, too, find it strange to have so much about everything except the final couple. I doubt they will cover all the questions we have though.... and please no more Trish!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast