+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "After the Rose" Preview: 05/26

It's all enough to make me want to spit carpet tacks.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I wish more emphasis were placed on Jesse and Jessica's relationship than all that other stuff, too. This show shouldn't be a face-off between Trish and Tara. Wish it was focused strictly on J&J.

FORT Newbie
    On one of the boards that I chat on, someone said they heard the rumor that Jessica was pregnant. Has anyone heard this????

pojo - I agree with you. I think most viewers (speaking for myself) want to see romance, and a possible union develop from this show..not catfights or dramatic vomiting episodes. Come on, ABC!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

From NY Times **SPOILER****

JILTED GIRL BOLTS 'BACHELOR'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 26, 2004 -- THE bloom is off the final rose ceremony.
    Just as this year's "Bachelor" star, Giants' quarterback Jesse Palmer, and his new girlfriend were ready to plan a new life together, Tara Huckeby — the doe-eyed 23-year-old runner- up — got in the last word.

Tara, whose heart was broken on national TV when she was dumped, stormed off the set of "After The Final Rose" last Saturday while it was being taped.

The show airs tonight at 9 p.m. on ABC.

Palmer, his new girlfriend — law-school student Jessica Bowlin — Tara and the series' other famous contestant, Trish Schneider, were reunited for the special last weekend and attempted to answer several of the burning questions left over from last week's finale.

Host Chris Harrison tried to address rumors that Jessica was now pregnant.

"Well, just like at the end of every season of 'The Bachelor' the rumor mill has been spinning," said Harrison.

"Yeah, you're pregnant, aren't ya," sneered Trish.

"I am having an alien's baby," joked Bowlin, before saying — seriously — that the rumors were false.

Harrison also asks Huckeby if she's pregnant.

"I'm also pregnant with a two headed alien's baby, so. . ." she jokes back.

"You guys slept with the same alien. . ." says the host.

"Yeah, apparently so," Tara replied.

That brought up the show's biggest unanswered question: Just what did Huckeby mean when she accused Palmer of "inappropriate behavior" the night before he dumped her in favor of Jessica?

It's apparently still a sore subject with Tara, made worse when her nemisis, Trish, brought it up.

"I think what all of America wants to know is, what 'inappropriate behavior' you were talking about?" asks Trish — who clashed with Tara during the series.

"There's no point in discussing this, I'm done with it, good luck to you," Huckeby snapped and walked off, leaving the rest of the cast open-mouthed. — Don Kaplan
    Last edited by TxDolphin; 05-26-2004 at 01:48 PM. Reason: SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well really, it IS over...she really does not owe Trish any explanation..especially on national tv. I think Trish is just trying to milk this publicity for all it's worth. JMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Apology

I want to apologize too, if I was out of line in posting that in the wrong place, I am a newbie as far as posting goes. It was a spoiler and Iwasn't thinking before I posted it, so I'm sorry in advance if I goofed.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks TXDolphin!!

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one
    It's all enough to make me want to spit carpet tacks.

At what point was it, mystic, was it enough to make you want to put the carpet tacks in your mouth to prepare???

Let's be real people, most of these threads are about Trish and Tara b/c they bring the DRAMA/RATINGS, therefore ABC is bringing them back. There's nothing really to say about JnJ b/c well they seem to be normal people in love. Wow do you want to hear about that for an hour? Not me.

[mod edit] She's just lashing out b/c she's hurt. If it was sooooo inappropriate, her ass was NOT complaining before she knew she wasn't receiving the final rose. Soak it up Tara, it wasn't meant to be.
    Last edited by John; 05-26-2004 at 03:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast