+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: After the Rose Preview from Extra

FORT Fanatic

After the Rose Preview from Extra

Extra TV

It starts off with Tara saying that Trish and no right to be on this peticular show due to the fact that she had been kick out twice already

There is a clip from the After the Rose show on the Extra website. It show a brief conversation between Jesse and Tara, they seem alright with each other.

It also shows a bit of the confrontation between Trish and Tara and Tara walking off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fanatic
    One more picture of Jen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I love Tara's burberry halter....toooo cute. I hate that surprised look Trish CONSTANTLY has on her face. Jessica looks great - Tara looks pretty hurt to me...but it could be just an act.

Good job chaserla.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Check out the snooty, smug look on Trish's face - the picture where Tara is walking off the set.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Here's the video

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/video/...=afterrose0524

and more fuel to the ABC publicist fire for our "spoiler" pics. The footage is identical to the spoiler pics. Something an ordinary audience member would not have unless the whole audience got up and followed Tara.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Here's the video

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/video/...=afterrose0524

and more fuel to the ABC publicist fire for our "spoiler" pics. The footage is identical to the spoiler pics. Something an ordinary audience member would not have unless the whole audience got up and followed Tara.
    Yes, it's fascinating to see what these people will do for ratings. I suppose they sent some lowly intern to the boards and told her to post like crazy.

The ExtraTV clip runs like a scene from Jerry Springer. :phhht

Does anybody know where Tara got Burberry top? It's so cute!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I agree with Tara about Trish's presence on ATFR, but Trish is right - what was so "inappropriate"? Did Tara do something that lowly Trish would have done? That would be ironic. But we'll never know...
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Love Trish's little "dude, she is a bitch" at the end. This is Trish taking the high road, never talking badly about the other girls? Ummm.. okay.

FORT Newbie
    I think this is hilarious! Even though you will all shame me to pieces for saying this, I think that even though Trish said a lot of inappropriate things..... she was edited to make a lot of what she said come together out of context. She really seems like a smart, level headed person, WITH A PAST. I have thought all a long tha Tara was not what she seemed. I think she is starting to show exactly what I have thought of her all along. Spoiled Brat. I think she should have answered the question. This just proves to me even more that she just got her last little dig on Jesse that final night because she knew that it would look bad on TV. Even if they did do a few things that might have been inappropraite, I still think that it is fair game. She knew that there was still someone else out there. Chemistry is a HUGE part of a relationship and it is something that takes a little time to see......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast