+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: After the Rose Preview from Extra

  1. #41
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,893
    Jesse and Jessica look great! I am happy for them and hope they last.
    Tara and Trish's confrontation was inevitable I think because ever since Tara told Trish that she didn't deserve that rose, Trish has been bad-talking Tara. I think that Tara leaving the set is something that she had to do given that she feels so negatively about Trish and cannot stand the girl and vice-versa I am sure.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  2. #42
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947
    I haven't viewed the clip (don't trust RealPlayer), but I've read all the preview posts. I'm starting to wonder if this season's contestants haven't been a little more uppity than has been the case in the past.

    Jessica H might have started it all off, in a way. I'm thinking of Mandy J. not being on either of the two 'follow-up' type shows. And Tara walking off - I wonder if that's a contractual thing, that they are supposed to have to appear when beckoned. Jessica H being an attorney, and possibly not complying, might have given several others a sense of freedom of choice that hasn't been there in the past.

    I've read several places where the entire production company was not happy with Jesse from the start, which might explain the dismal editing. Evidently the plane ticket wasn't a big hit, either - this outside the box thinking isn't what the producers are looking for in participants.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  3. #43
    Free Spirit butterflygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing

    I've read several places where the entire production company was not happy with Jesse from the start, which might explain the dismal editing. Evidently the plane ticket wasn't a big hit, either - this outside the box thinking isn't what the producers are looking for in participants.
    I would REALLY like to know why Chris/ABC did not like Jesse - and if a plane ticket leads to the first real successful Bachelor, then they can get over it - ABC that is. At least they did not have to fork out the money for that ring. I just don't get all this. This was the strangest season ever but I am a BIG Jesse and Jessica fan and wish them all the BEST!!!!!

  4. #44
    Bachelor Addict berries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    Did anyone else click on the preview and hear Chris ask Jessica if she's pregnant?? Where did THAT come from?

    Also, as much as I LOVED Jen and Andrew and think Jen is a great girl, I don't really think it's fair to have her as the next Bachelorette (if that really is the reason she's there)--namely because she already WON the guy... ya know? She already had the "fairy tale" ending and was "ssooo in love." So why not give another wonderful girl the chance to find the man of their dreams? Besides, isn't she dating Bill??

    My thoughts exactly! I liked Jen too, but it's someone else's turn!! Someone NEW that isn't a previous show's "reject".....

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11

    Jen and Bill

    Rumor has it that Bill is now dating Amy Henry from the Apprentice. The new York Post said that they were tongue wrestling in New York this past weekend. Who know though? I cant keep track of all this people and their crazy dating stories and I do like Jen but I think that your right, Give someone else a chance.





    Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    Did anyone else click on the preview and hear Chris ask Jessica if she's pregnant?? Where did THAT come from?

    Also, as much as I LOVED Jen and Andrew and think Jen is a great girl, I don't really think it's fair to have her as the next Bachelorette (if that really is the reason she's there)--namely because she already WON the guy... ya know? She already had the "fairy tale" ending and was "ssooo in love." So why not give another wonderful girl the chance to find the man of their dreams? Besides, isn't she dating Bill??

  6. #46
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Could be a fake, I don't know but if it is...it's a darn good one. Burberry is pretty conservative, but they do make halter tops, I have one from last year that shows more than the one Tara is wearing...but I'm not as ummm well endowed as her so it doesn't seem as revealing.
    Looks to me like its a tube top...not a Halter.

    I really think she got it off EBAY too

  7. #47
    Crystal Allen
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    520

    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I haven't viewed the clip (don't trust RealPlayer), but I've read all the preview posts. I'm starting to wonder if this season's contestants haven't been a little more uppity than has been the case in the past.

    Jessica H might have started it all off, in a way. I'm thinking of Mandy J. not being on either of the two 'follow-up' type shows. And Tara walking off - I wonder if that's a contractual thing, that they are supposed to have to appear when beckoned. Jessica H being an attorney, and possibly not complying, might have given several others a sense of freedom of choice that hasn't been there in the past.

    I've read several places where the entire production company was not happy with Jesse from the start, which might explain the dismal editing. Evidently the plane ticket wasn't a big hit, either - this outside the box thinking isn't what the producers are looking for in participants.
    But Mandy Jaye could not have appeared on the WTA show, as it was shown prior to the Fantasy Date show and she was still there, so her appearance would have tipped us off. Unless she had declined to appear, and that's why they put the WTA show before the fantasty date show, rather than before F2 and did not have the video messages from the F2 as they have previously.

    And darn it, whether they liked Jesse or not is besides the point. They owe us, the viewers, a show. They can't just make the show be horrible because they don't like Jesse. We don't expect that all the camera and production staff on sitcoms and soap operas like the actors they have to work with, it doesn't mean they can make the shows bad to showcase the actors in a poor light.

    Maybe this is a little "conspiracy theory" but Jessica H. is an actress as well as a lawyer. The writers and actors' guilds are known to be upset with the preponderence of reality tv shows, as they take work away from union actors and writers and make 'real folks' the stars of prime time network tv, at no charge to the producers. What if she, not Trish were the plant and it was her intention to go on the show and then start a revolt of contestants revealing how fake it all is. For that matter, as a model, Trish might well have a SAG/AFTRA card and be in on something like that, maybe part of a public affairs campaign to kill the country's interest in reality tv.
    Last edited by Six Degrees; 05-25-2004 at 04:33 PM. Reason: addition

  8. #48
    Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Planet Me
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by BethieB
    Looks to me like its a tube top...not a Halter.
    well yeah, I know it's not a halter per say but it's not a tube either.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

  9. #49
    Free Spirit butterflygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    665
    [QUOTE=leogirl_21]Jesse and Jessica look great! I am happy for them and hope they last.


    I am so wishing them the BEST but as far as that picture of Colby.... I LOVE Colby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #50
    FORT Fan Gypsygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    35
    Posts
    267
    Hmmm - Interesting that Mandy isn't appearing in any of ABC post-bachelor shows. Very odd indeed. I think ABC would have liked to have her face on everything as she was the date that Trish tried to ruin. Wouldn't ABC have her contractually agreed to do at least the Women Tell All or After the Final Rose.

    Makes me think if ABC has Mandy in their pocket for the next bachelorette?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.