+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: After the Rose Preview from Extra

FORT Newbie
    After umpteen episodes and the new screencaps for the ATFR show, I still can't tell Jessica and Tara apart!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    the spoiledness of Tara continues to come out, why does she think she has the authority to decide who should be where and who should do what. Thats the 2nd time she did that...
    Aww... play fair. We all have our opinions on whether Trish should be there or not (I vote NOT), but Tara just has the opportunity to say something on television. She's being asked a question.. she answers it. Simple as that.

Not a fan of Tara, but I can't bash her for saying what at least 75% of the population feels.

ABC has not decided if the second installment will be a Bachelorette. Jen is not being considered at all. She pretty much has had enuf of the public eye. Hence part of the reason she and Bill are not really romantic but just friends. The Apprentice show is controlling Bill right now with a spin off and the actual project so his time is very limited. Also, Trish is not being considered for the Bachelorette as well as America would not accept her as someone who deserves to find love and 25 men would not find her interesting. It is hard enuf to find 25 men [that's why the Bachelorette has only happened twice] let alone 25 men for Trish !

That's all I know for now...will keep you posted !

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom19116
    Do you think that Jen may be the next Bachelorette?
    Who is Jen? You can't mean Jenny she's married to Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Umm I'm not trying to be rude but I'm guessing she got it at a Burberry store?

Not sure where you live but there are Burberry stores in Atlanta, NYC, Beverly Hills...there are others I'm sure, that's just the ones I know about.
    I think it's a fakie because the ones I've seen are not cut that way but thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Who is Jen? You can't mean Jenny she's married to Nick.
    Jen Scheft... the girl that Andrew Firestone picked in season 3.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyDogRules
    ABC has not decided if the second installment will be a Bachelorette. Jen is not being considered at all. She pretty much has had enuf of the public eye. Hence part of the reason she and Bill are not really romantic but just friends. The Apprentice show is controlling Bill right now with a spin off and the actual project so his time is very limited. Also, Trish is not being considered for the Bachelorette as well as America would not accept her as someone who deserves to find love and 25 men would not find her interesting. It is hard enuf to find 25 men [that's why the Bachelorette has only happened twice] let alone 25 men for Trish !

That's all I know for now...will keep you posted !

Sorry if it has already been explained and I missed it, but how do you know all of this?
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

FORT Regular
    I think Tara had every right to walk out..you can hear her asking the producers...."what do you want me to do (say)". Once again showing how much they can influence what is being said and done. Trish should not have been there and therefore Tara does not need to answer to her when she obviously answered the "inappropriate" question for Chris Harrison. Go home Trish.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie01
    Sorry if it has already been explained and I missed it, but how do you know all of this?

Well, at least I feel secure knowing I can safely skip the Trish Show, installment XIV. I don't have any interest in watching a fight between Tara and Trish. If I wanted to watch seedy exploitalk shows, I'm sure there's far more bizarre fair to be had in syndication-land. No thanks.

Why can't we just have a clean shot at seeing the love story? It sounds like it was there all along, but was buried under layers of Trish hype. I'm really frustrated with this show by now.

+ Reply to Thread