+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: After the Rose Preview from Extra

FORT Newbie
    Do you think that Jen may be the next Bachelorette? Her dress on the show may have been chosen to give her a sexier look & therefore more interesting to viewers. What do you think?

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom19116
    Do you think that Jen may be the next Bachelorette? Her dress on the show may have been chosen to give her a sexier look & therefore more interesting to viewers. What do you think?
    Soccermom, Yes, I do think that. Why else would she be on the show? Isn't this the time they usually reveal the next bachelor/bachelorette?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

THis looks like it will be an interesting show , I just hope they show some funny outtakes.....but I really don't think Trish needs to be there.......I just think that part stinks ABC! (JMO) anyway that said I think like someone else said it is an interesting choice of a "dress" for Jen ........I like Jen but if she happens to be the next Bachelorette then I hope she is edited fairly (if there is such a thing) .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I realize that this was "The Trish Show" but come on her 15 minutes of fame are up. I see no reason that she should have been on the After the Rose show. I don't blame Tara for leaving because trying to discuss anything with her would be futile since she only sees things the Trish way.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Does anybody know where Tara got Burberry top? It's so cute!
    Umm I'm not trying to be rude but I'm guessing she got it at a Burberry store?

Not sure where you live but there are Burberry stores in Atlanta, NYC, Beverly Hills...there are others I'm sure, that's just the ones I know about.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla
    Extra TV

It starts off with Tara saying that Trish and no right to be on this peticular show due to the fact that she had been kick out twice already

There is a clip from the After the Rose show on the Extra website. It show a brief conversation between Jesse and Tara, they seem alright with each other.

It also shows a bit of the confrontation between Trish and Tara and Tara walking off.
    Thanks Charsela for the pics - Jesse and Jessica look VERY HAPPY - we obviously were not clued in on the show to their romance, unfortunately, but from these pictures, Jessica is on Cloud 9 and they both look like they are glowing in sheer bliss - I wish the couple so much happiness and I am so glad he did not feel pressured like ALL of the previous bachelors and the bachelors from the bachelorette series to give a ring in the end and they are going to just take things slow, not move in together, not plan a wedding in a few months, and just make sure this is really LOVE and not INFATUATION - they look so happy!!!! Plus, who wants a ring that Tara had on her finger and picked as well - I think Jesse can do better than that for the person who he decides to spend the rest of his life with - if he would have given her a ring that Tara had on her finger and picked out - well, that just would have been tacky. I hope a picture is REALLY worth a thousand words because these two really look happy just like when he picked her up at the end of the FRC - they were both SO happy!!! Good luck to the new couple!!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 05-25-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Crystal Allen

It might be a knockoff.

I could be wrong, but doesn't Burberry make fairly conservative clothes?

I have to agree, my lengthy Trish defenses nonwithstanding, that she should not have been the focal point of this season. She, in a sense, 'belongs' there because Fleiss and the rest forced her storyline on us, no other well-hated Bachelorettes such as LeeAnn have been brought back just so the audience could hate them one more time. Fleiss ruined the season by focusing on her, the nasty and immature cattiness of the other girls and the grossly manipulated 'stalker thing' and now he's pretty much back stuck having to bring her back for the "After" show, since nobody really knows anything about the winner.

In retrospect, why not bring Mary or Christina back just so they could be ridiculed one last time for their desparation?

Also, doesn't Tara look like she got a boob job?
    Last edited by Six Degrees; 05-25-2004 at 12:07 PM. Reason: adding

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know why Mandy J is not at the FRC. What happen with her?

Did anyone else click on the preview and hear Chris ask Jessica if she's pregnant?? Where did THAT come from?

Also, as much as I LOVED Jen and Andrew and think Jen is a great girl, I don't really think it's fair to have her as the next Bachelorette (if that really is the reason she's there)--namely because she already WON the guy... ya know? She already had the "fairy tale" ending and was "ssooo in love." So why not give another wonderful girl the chance to find the man of their dreams? Besides, isn't she dating Bill??

Quote Originally Posted by DMazement
    Does anyone know why Mandy J is not at the FRC. What happen with her?
    I don't think we've gotten to see her anywhere since she was not given a rose. She was not on The Women Tell All Show.

+ Reply to Thread