+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelor Marathon on Abcfamily

FORT Newbie

The Bachelor Marathon on Abcfamily

I dont watch every season of the bachelor so I'm not sure about this but do they always have a day where they show the entire season of the bachelor on AbcFamily? I wonder if they gonna have one for this season too cuz I remember watching the whole season of the bachelorette with Meredith on Abcfamily like last month. I missed some episodes this season and the first hour of the finale so I kinda want to catch the marathon.

I'm pretty sure it is really soon after the After the Final Rose show, like that Saturday or something.

Will Rebecca be hosting it? 'Cause Jessica may want to keep a closer eye on Jesse.

If memory serves me correctly the Meredith and Ian FRC was like Feb. 25th, and the ABCfamily XYZ was like on April 20th, so it was quite a while afterwards.

It has been enough to stomach this season's show, I don't think I want to waste my time watching another go round of Trish and oh yea Jesse and the girls.

Who could stomach a marathon of Jesse's season? He seems like a good guy, but a little boring. But I am glad he ended up with Jessica. He liked her from the start, and I wish them both the very best!
    Last edited by allthatweletin; 05-25-2004 at 01:11 AM.

It would be way too boring to sit through this again...

+ Reply to Thread