+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will a show ever be done????

Will a show ever be done????

Ok, I am new to all of this so PLEASE be very understanding if I don't really do this right. I have always wondered why they won't do a show with men or women that have been married before and some who may have children? To me that could really be a good reality show. How much more of reality do you need than someone who has been looking for someone and has gone through a divorce and who has children? I could be wrong but I think that would be a good show. What do ya think out there about that? Not everyone is a size 0 - 6 and has flawless skin and is all tan and no stretch marks.
    Netter

Quote Originally Posted by netter
    Ok, I am new to all of this so PLEASE be very understanding if I don't really do this right. I have always wondered why they won't do a show with men or women that have been married before and some who may have children? To me that could really be a good reality show. How much more of reality do you need than someone who has been looking for someone and has gone through a divorce and who has children? I could be wrong but I think that would be a good show. What do ya think out there about that? Not everyone is a size 0 - 6 and has flawless skin and is all tan and no stretch marks.
    Have you seen "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?"?

No, I have not seen that? When is that on and what station?
    Netter

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette series stipulate that participants can't have children but allows divorcees like Bob and Gwen.

The other dating shows are very liberal and do not have the same restrictions. On Adam Returns there was a contestant who had a child much to the dismay of Adam. Anything goes on the run of the mill dating shows like Elimi-Date. Most of the shows seem to be more hung up on age.
    Who Wants to Marry My Dad is the only series that featured 40+ participants.

Thanks for the information. I have seen the Elimi-date show. That show seems to revolve around college kids. Thanks anyway. I just thought it would be interesting to have a really good show like that.
    Netter

I'm pleased they don't allow people with children to participate.

I think we've seen instances where people have gotten carried away with the whole thing, pledged their love then broken up soon afterwards, I would hate to see people drag their children through that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread