+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chad from bachelorette ii

FORT Newbie

chad from bachelorette ii

know someone who hooked up with him this weekend. he told her that alot of the show is completely staged. for example, meredith knew that he was unemployed when he visited chad's mother's house. so when his mom asked meredith what did she think of her son's unemployment, the astonished look on Meredith's face was set up by the producers. after watching last night's episode of the bachelor and hearing the added in throwing up sound effects and seeing tara poised at the window, began to realize how much was staged and how pathetic they make these characters to be.

oh, and check out this line. next morning when chad woke up next to this girl, he said "guess we forgoed our separate rooms." think he's used that before?

Really? Edited? For effect? I just can't believe it. Simply outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityGoober
    know someone who hooked up with him this weekend. he told her that alot of the show is completely staged. for example, meredith knew that he was unemployed when he visited chad's mother's house. so when his mom asked meredith what did she think of her son's unemployment, the astonished look on Meredith's face was set up by the producers. after watching last night's episode of the bachelor and hearing the added in throwing up sound effects and seeing tara poised at the window, began to realize how much was staged and how pathetic they make these characters to be.

oh, and check out this line. next morning when chad woke up next to this girl, he said "guess we forgoed our separate rooms." think he's used that before?

While I don't doubt that they recommend topics of conversation, it is a little bit of a stretch that Meredith was coached ahead of time to act surprised if Chad's employment status was brought up. I think Chad is just bitter that they edited him to look like a loser with no job and living with his mommy. I personally think it is fine that he was "between jobs"... Heck Ian was in the same situation... between jobs and looking for something to do with his time off. I dunno, this one tidbit makes him seem like a whiny baby who is also being a sleezball and using his "fame" to bag women. :phhht

Looks like Chad has moved past the "kiss, kiss, romantic kiss"! I still say he should give it up regarding the job situation. Too many people involved have come forward saying they also didn't know he didn't have a job at the time. And, lastly, Mer is not that good of an actress to be able to pull off the surprised expression and sarcasim in her confessional regarding Chad's lack of a job. But, if it's helping Chad's love life to say it was staged... who am I to argue!

FORT Newbie
    I totally think that everything is staged. Good for Chad for actually telling the truth about the Bachelor and how fake everything is. It is not even real anymore. It is all set up for editing, just think if it wasnt it would be so boring which is why they had Trish come back and have not stopped talking about her. Because everything else is boring why would people watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Looks like Chad has moved past the "kiss, kiss, romantic kiss"! I still say he should give it up regarding the job situation. Too many people involved have come forward saying they also didn't know he didn't have a job at the time. And, lastly, Mer is not that good of an actress to be able to pull off the surprised expression and sarcasim in her confessional regarding Chad's lack of a job. But, if it's helping Chad's love life to say it was staged... who am I to argue!
    She didin't have to be an actress at all. That look could have come from something else that had happened that was caught on film. The editing in this show is so lame. It's becoming increasingly obvious with each episode. Did anyone REALLY fall for the lame throw-up sounds?

There has been problems with the editing of this show since the very first epsiode of the very first series.
    Many times people will point out things that don't ring true and I also feel that of all the "reality" shows this is probably the one where there is the most tinkering/interfering from the producers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yick. Chad. Yick. Chad. Yick Yick Yick.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityGoober
    know someone who hooked up with him this weekend.
    EWWW! You actually know someone who "hooked up" with Chad? And spent the night with him after just meeting him? Oh - maybe she thought they had a "connection" and she really KNEW him because he had been on her TV!

FORT Newbie
    Well........I just have to ask......does Chad still live with his Mom? Is that where they went? A little awkward to say the least!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast