+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Bachelor Finale: Thanks For Nothing and Other Nauseating Moments

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I really wonder how much recruiting ABC does anymore...it just seems that they contact agents to get their next crop of contestants, be they male or female. And I am still waiting to see the water polo applicants ABC advertised for last year during last year's bachelor recruiting drive.
    I wonder that too. They did come to a mall near me (Des Moines, IA) recently looking for men & women. I should have gone just to see the turnout - I heard it was pretty good.

I'm thinking if they're recruiting here in little 'ole Iowa, then they probably are everywhere else too! But it sure doesn't seem like it...

A Kiss By Any Other Name ASweetSpot's Avatar
    I noticed the question mark still there also!
    I guess with Bob now engaged to a soap opera actress the drama has gotten to that level. Who knows ...?

I guess selfishly - wanting to be entertained - I hope the quality improves and it doesn't become 'who cares' ... it's been so long since I got really interested in any show and tried to follow it. Want the thrill back!

Quote Originally Posted by AllNat

Another hilarious recap, sher and eny! So-o-o much better than what we endured in watching the episode!

By the way, on a tangent, I went to the ABC website and saw that in the "Date Tracker" link, Jessica's photo now appears in the spot for "The One?" but they haven't removed the question mark! Hedging their bets, I guess.
    "Roses have thorns. Accept with kid gloves, ladies"

A Kiss By Any Other Name ASweetSpot's Avatar
    I can NOT stop laughing from these recaps and comments.
    You all are hilarious.
    It's almost become a cult classic at this point.
    DO THEY EVER change the background music? Same track for the very same scene season after season. Woodie Horror Picture Show featuring grad student Barbie, Business Owner Barbie and QB Ken.

As far as Jesse - his brother and his Dad - I didn't think they were half bad looking. It was half the canned crap that came out of their mouths. Nick and Jenny were like Glady's Kravitz - and well ..... Karen had the biggest teeth I ever saw.

I think Jesse conducted a little inpropriety and he will pay later for being that loose. Tara showed all of the signs of thinking she had the 'in.' after their last one-on-one date!

YES, I think Jesse's Mother had that look of disgust on her face. Post Mortem her days as Brunette Barbie. It was something between jealousy and 'take your hands off my baby, you hussy' Dad did have a little thing for blonde's, too.

I have to say I liked the Firestone Parents the best. Very real and laid back. Isn't it funny they were the most wealthy and the most to be snooty about?
    "Roses have thorns. Accept with kid gloves, ladies"

If you can believe it, I have never seen one minute of any of these shows - any of the Bachelors, Bachelorettes, whatever. But Jesse was on The View yesterday and I do tape that to watch. I post on the SMADs board and was just lurking around and found this. Because I saw Jesse and some clips on The View, I thought I'd check this out.

Just a few words here - that recap has got to be absolutely THE MOST hilarious thing I have read in quite a while. I was laughing all through it and I know only the barest minimum about the show. You two did a truly fantastic job. Seriously, a great bit of humor writing! I can't say enough. Hysterical!

Why watch the shows when I can read the recaps? If you can make a non-viewer feel she's seen the show and been more entertained with the recap, as long as you keep them coming, I'll keep not watching!

FORT Newbie

Missed it due to Disneyworld

Thanks for the awesome recap: I passed out from Disney exhaustion in the hotel room and asked my 6 year old what happened...she said, "One threw up and the other won." SO I've been dying to get home to my computer to get your blow-by-blow. Awesome, thanks.

Good recap

Quote Originally Posted by suzan528
    Thanks for the awesome recap: I passed out from Disney exhaustion in the hotel room and asked my 6 year old what happened...she said, "One threw up and the other won." SO I've been dying to get home to my computer to get your blow-by-blow. Awesome, thanks.

I think your 6 year old has had the best re-cap ever on the boards. It about summed it up and told the whole story in only 7 words! Good job little guy/girl!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234