Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do?

FORT Newbie

What does everyone do?

So I know that I work in an office all day and wonder what everyone else does for a living. I think that it is funny that everyone is always on FORT.

I just finished college a few weeks ago and graduated. Now I am at home almost everyday on the FORT and have been watching wayyyy too much television. Also, I plan on going back to work with my dad soon.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I work in sports and my seasons are winding down, so the fort keeps me busy all day. My husband just loves when I get home and tell him about everything that I found out.

FORT Fan
    I'm in an office all day too! I am in Customer Service and work on the computer all day. It keeps my day going whenI can hop onto the FORT when the desk is slow. I am gonna miss you guys for the summer. This was my first season with FORT and you guys are the only thing that saved the season for me. Thanks for all the fun!

I work as a corporate fundraiser for a a non-profit society. I run Galas, Golf Tournaments, Run-a-thons and basically set up financial/support relationships with corporations and charities. I get lots of rejections.

However, I have 2 weeks let in my job as my fiance and I are moving to Bermuda for 6 years for his work. We are getting married this summer in Scotland!

FORT Newbie

Fundraising

Fundraising. I feel your pain. I am in corporate fundraising too and I get so many rejections I dont know what to do with. When you get somebody that actually gives, it is a miracle. Well good luck in Bermuda, I wish I was moving there. Keep us posted on FORT and have fun. :rolleyes

VP of Software Development for an investment firm. That's why I don't post here very much...

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygirl
    I work as a corporate fundraiser for a a non-profit society. I run Galas, Golf Tournaments, Run-a-thons and basically set up financial/support relationships with corporations and charities. I get lots of rejections.

However, I have 2 weeks let in my job as my fiance and I are moving to Bermuda for 6 years for his work. We are getting married this summer in Scotland!
    Congratulations, Gypsygirl! (Isn't Bermuda really hot and Scotland really cold?) Just kidding--I envy you!

Management for one of the Big 3 auto companies. Yep, we really do all play all day.

Retired here ...following a career in start-up software business management.
    Have you hugged your pet today?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast