Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does everyone do?

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kola
    So I know that I work in an office all day and wonder what everyone else does for a living. I think that it is funny that everyone is always on FORT.

Three guesses?

I work nights at an Emergency Vet Clinic. I go on FORT during the day when I get home and spend way too much time here when I should be sleeping Its a bummer that I can never join the show discussions. If I am lucky enough to get to watch a show at work, I can't wait to get home and see all the snarky comments And if I have to wait til I get home to watch the tape, it takes a lot of self control not to come here first. :nono

Well, off to read the boards... for only 30 min... really... must go to bed...

I'm an orthopedic physical therapist...thus the screen name...this is my entertainment between patients, over my lunch hour and as a great procrastination tool from paperwork!! My coworker and I print off the bachelorettes or bachelors pictures every season and put them up on a bulletin board. Then we shuffle them around as we make our picks for the game each week! The rest of our colleagues think we are crazy!

Please visit the Announcements forum, where we have an "Introduce yourself" thread already. Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12