+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bets on how long it lasts?

adm
    I can't wait until about, say, middle of August. At that point one of two things will be going on. (1) Jessica is scrambling to figure out where to go to school in the fall, meanwhile Jesse doesn't even know which team, if any, he's going to be on this season or (2) Jessica is going to have had a taste of how much attention she's going to be getting from Jesse (training camp) after uprooting herself from LA.

I'm not quite sure how packing up your life and following some doofus around as he becomes an NFL backup journeyman is less of a commitment than an engagement ring. As usual, the woman is taking all the risk here.

quote ADM

I'm not quite sure how packing up your life and following some doofus around as he becomes an NFL backup journeyman is less of a commitment than an engagement ring. As usual, the woman is taking all the risk here.[/QUOTE]

Your right she is the one doing the following and packing and being misplaced, the least he could have done is give her the ring, instead of giving it back.
    Maybe Bob and Ian had the right idea, better the women get the ring than the show, no matter how it turns out. After all the pay isn't much.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    He should be the one following her, after all, he did pick her. Continue the chase instead of it being the other way around. She will probably have a long lasting career as a lawyer should she follow through with that while tomorrow he may be out of a job.
    And if he injures a major part of his body, he's doomed either way.

Pixelated
    Berry, this is a student whose Daddy said that he would have preferred that she traveled around Europe after college, so I think there is some money somewhere.

I give it till Jesse is let go from his team and his delicate ego needs so much stroking that Jessica leaves or as soon as he hits the road and succumbs to a groupie.

Premium Member
    I'll say #2 or possibly #1. I do think they have genuine feelings for each other but the odds are stacked wildly against them here.

I mean really....

The show wrapped up in March, right? I can't see these two really being able to keep it going via phone/email for that long. Jesse had to go to training camp for at least part of that period, and I would imagine there isn't a lot of free time to call and play sweet puppy love with your TV girlfriend.

Long distances relationships stink. NOT fun, NOT easy, and it takes a lot of effort from both parties. I don't see Chief WakesUpWithStrangers being able to put that much into it.

Jessica is applying to law schools and apartment hunting in NYC, Meanwhile Jesse may be getting the boot in June. He'll be shopping around for a new team or a new job, who knows where. I do wish them well but I'll shocked if this lasts through the end of the year.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Chief WakesUpWithStrangers - Too Funny!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456