+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bets on how long it lasts?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    If Jesse had chosen Tara...would your opinion be that Jessica was the winner???
    Absolutely. It's just my opinion that Jesse didn't have the real intent to find his wife. I think he did this for all the wrong reasons and whomever he chose is going to be hurt in the end.

I think it will last longer than Blob and Estella.

i give it till vday 05 lol

i think it might last a little while, but i really can't see them getting married

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I honestly think it depends on how things shake out with school for Jessica. Being on the Bachelor might have hurt her chances for a transfer, if the school is rigidly conservative. But she's a smart gal, she'll land on her feet no matter what happens and will be a success.

I hope that Jesse has what it takes to manage a long-distance relationship. I get the feeling that Jessica might have it, but I don't get that same feeling from him. They have to be LD for a while since Jessica can't magically transfer overnight. There are at least a few more months of distance to go.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Yes, I would agree that long distance will put a definite strain on the relationship.........so I guess if they are meant to be it will work out.........but its still young in the relationship.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I didn't know they were both Catholic (just read the OC article today). We may be surprised here on how long it will last. Faith is a strong glue.

I just read that article too... Okay, I take back what I said about Jessica moving in with him & how he wouldn't be showing her family that he's respecting her..... I just assumed that a student wouldn't have the financial means to get an apartment on her own - especially in NY!!

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I agree. The odds for any of these couples to last is so incredibly low. I do think Ryan and Trista though have a special love..something you could see in both of them that I never saw with any of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette couples since.
    Agree 100% that was my fav show...

Just a reminder, y'all...everyone who posts here is entitled to his/her opinion. Just because you may not agree with it does not give you license to post anything that attacks/criticizes/whatever another member of the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    I think it will last longer than Blob and Estella.
    It already has.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast