+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bets on how long it lasts?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I just don't see R/T as out of the wood work yet. Sure, they're married and what not but it doesn't necessarily say that they'll stay married and for a long time. This is JMO though.
    I agree, because Trista really wants fame while Ryan wants to sit back and enjoy his not so famous life.

FORT Fanatic
    This length of this relationship is going to depend on how much Jesse is willing to give to it. I believe Jessica is devoted to Jesse and pretty realistic. She has a tough road ahead of her with balancing law school and a new love life. To those who think this is too daunting of a task, I disagree. THere are people in law school and medical school all the time that balance relationships. Jessica seems to have her head on straight. We'll just have to see how serious Jesse is about supporting Jessica to move forward with her career.

UGH! They won't last until next week! Tara was the real winner here. Both Jesse and Jessica are way too immature to be in a committed relationship. They both have to figure out who they are and where they in their lives before they can be mature enough to have a serious relationship. Jesse just wants a beautiful girl on his arm (and that's what he got, a GIRL) and Jessica wants fame....

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyprincess
    UGH! They won't last until next week! Tara was the real winner here. Both Jesse and Jessica are way too immature to be in a committed relationship. They both have to figure out who they are and where they in their lives before they can be mature enough to have a serious relationship. Jesse just wants a beautiful girl on his arm (and that's what he got, a GIRL) and Jessica wants fame....

If Jesse had chosen Tara...would your opinion be that Jessica was the winner???

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I remember Andrew & Jen & how wonderful & in love they were. I think we all wanted them to last & they didn't.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Jessica & Jesse actually make it? That they take all the time they want & in a year or two, become engaged? I actually wish them well. That they get beyond the reality TV aspect and get to bond. It still doesn't erase the fact that this was a very boring & bad-edited season of the Bachelor.

I would be very surprised if it last much longer. I am not sure how it shows he respects Jessica by giving her a one way plane ticket to New York. He only told her he loved her after she said it to him and I think he felt obligated to reciprocate. I am a romantic though and hope they have been able to develop more of a relationship during these months after the show even though they have been limited to pretty much phone/e-mail.

FORT Newbie
    Do we know now, if they are actually still together? Or are they pulling the old Bob/Estella routine??

I think they are perfect for each other because they are both immature! I'm sure that when Jesse hangs out with his football friends, his maturity level drops dramatically so it'll probably last until V-Day 2005. I think that Jesse's dad will play a huge roll in whether or not he actually asks her to marry him or not. He didn't think she had enough life experience. JMO though.
    Last edited by buglover; 05-20-2004 at 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    This length of this relationship is going to depend on how much Jesse is willing to give to it. I believe Jessica is devoted to Jesse and pretty realistic. She has a tough road ahead of her with balancing law school and a new love life. To those who think this is too daunting of a task, I disagree. THere are people in law school and medical school all the time that balance relationships. Jessica seems to have her head on straight. We'll just have to see how serious Jesse is about supporting Jessica to move forward with her career.

I hope you are right because I may be one of the only people that want to see them last long because I feel like there is much more to their relationship than what we have seen...there's more depth. I also like seeing them together...I hope that their love is true and lasts.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    This will be another Bob/Estella fiasco... not that Jesse has or will hook up with someone before the contractual obligations are over with, but they will part ways once the obligations are fulfilled.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast