+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bets on how long it lasts?

Quote Originally Posted by joyousone58
    :rolleyes Mmmmm..... My guess is also #2. I had high hopes and consider myself to be a hopeless romantic at heart but the track record for these couples actually staying together is pretty bad. I agree that there just seems to be something missing from this season. I am looking forward to watching tonite but am not emotionally connected either.
    I agree. The odds for any of these couples to last is so incredibly low. I do think Ryan and Trista though have a special love..something you could see in both of them that I never saw with any of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette couples since.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Either 1 or 2.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I agree. The odds for any of these couples to last is so incredibly low. I do think Ryan and Trista though have a special love..something you could see in both of them that I never saw with any of the other Bachelor/Bachelorette couples since.

I just don't see R/T as out of the wood work yet. Sure, theyre married and what not but it doesn't necesarily say that theyll stay married and for a long time. This is JMO though.

That's very true, Amy Lee. I agree. They seemed happy and in love, and Im glad they found romance. Let's hope it works out.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TivoFan
    I'd say #7

7) He breaks up with the one he chooses because he figures out he actually loves the other one. Then he marries the other one and they live happily ever after.
    The other one meaning Trash!?!

My pick would be #2, or will appear that way just because they have to put up a front for the talk show circuit. I believe this has also already been stated. Sorry for the redundancy and I hope I'm wrong. As bad as this season was and the lack of romance shown ( I believe there are true feelings there), it would be neat to see the happy couple make it. Even against ABC's odds.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

I think she will dump him as soon as the publicity is over.

I guess that would fall under #2.

I doubt he proposed...I think he gave a promise ring that's all. With that, I'm going with #1 and they are just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by shlugen
    My guess is they are already broken up but will keep up the show of "being together" to fulfill the length of their contract (what is it? 30 days from the air date of the final episode?) These two are going the way of Blob and Estella, my friends.
    ditto

eny
    FORT Fogey
    #2 or as soon as he's dumped by the Giants. Despite what she said about the job not defining 'who he is" , she won't stick around someone who has NO job.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    If they are serious about taking their time... I give it until Christmas or Valentine's Day of next year. Hopefully it won't take that long for Jessica to wake up and find a better guy.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast