+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bets on how long it lasts?

FORT Newbie
    sometime between the end of summer and Thanksgiving...if they aren't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Debster
    I know there are some that are pro-Tara and pro-Jessica. Assuming he picks one of them and proposes - how long do you think it will last?

1) They are already broken up (find out about it in the next 2 weeks)
    2) They break up before the end of the summer (August 2004)
    3) They last up till Christmas (December 2004)
    4) Only till Valentine's Day (February 2005)
    5) 1 year (May 2005)
    6) They get married

I'm going for #3. I don't think they'll get to share a Xmas together.

Hummmmm........I venture to guess #1 but add that they will remain friends just like they are now.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Said this in another thread...

I bet he will be seen at Trish's trailer park for a one night stand in less than a couple of months. #2 - end of summer
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

I'd say #7

7) He breaks up with the one he chooses because he figures out he actually loves the other one. Then he marries the other one and they live happily ever after.

on vacation
    I'll pick #3. I don't think they're broken up already because this is the best publicity a third string quarterback is going to get, so he's probably hanging in there yet.

Other than that, I can't say I care. I've watched this show other "season's" and have had more of an emotional attachment than I have this time. I'm not sure of why but I just don't feel like he really cares for any of these girls. Not in a boyfriend-girlfriend way. I think he just talks the talk.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Definitely 1 or 2.

i think #1

but, if he chose jessica, i hope at least #5 since she is looking to change law schools for him...

:rolleyes Mmmmm..... My guess is also #2. I had high hopes and consider myself to be a hopeless romantic at heart but the track record for these couples actually staying together is pretty bad. I agree that there just seems to be something missing from this season. I am looking forward to watching tonite but am not emotionally connected either.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I'm feeling #2 or #3. They at least have to make it past the end of their contractual obligation.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I'll go with # 2 also.... (no matter which blonde he picks). After they make the required talk show circuit, they'll each go back to their own lives.... However, I can see some of the friendships that developed amongst the women lasting longer than that... of course, that might be kind of awkward for Jenny - if she stays friends with either of the last 2 girls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast