+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Post article about Finale...a little spoilerish

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

NY Post article about Finale...a little spoilerish

Here's a link to a NY Post article about the finale. It has a couple of quotes from Jesse and Spy Jenny. I say from this article's spin, it sounds like Jessica may be the favorite. Especially the part about Tara being "sheltered" and Jessica being "worldly."

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/21135.htm

Oh, and obviously the fans they are talking about in this article aren't as smart as us--they couldn't even figure out who the puker is!

Proud Reality TV Fan

Devil's advocate

don't really care which one "wins" we have been given no reason to care about anybody (even Jessse)....

...but for discussion's sake if you look at the last sentance that "Jenny hit the nail on the head" didn't Jenny tell Jesse in one of their meets on the show that she thought Tara was the one for him? I think you could read this article to favor either girl. They aren't going to put out any real clues...disinformation to generate discussion is what the powers that be are going for.
    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!

yessss!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Momster
    don't really care which one "wins" we have been given no reason to care about anybody (even Jessse)....

...but for discussion's sake if you look at the last sentance that "Jenny hit the nail on the head" didn't Jenny tell Jesse in one of their meets on the show that she thought Tara was the one for him? I think you could read this article to favor either girl. They aren't going to put out any real clues...disinformation to generate discussion is what the powers that be are going for.

I think you are right. In the previews, they show Jenny say who she wants Jesse to pick. They bleep it out but it's easy to see she is saying "Tara". I do believe that Jesse goes with Jenny's choice (which is annoying) and chooses Tara.

I'm always wrong though.

FORT Regular
    I thought this line was the greatest [re: Jenny thinks the defining difference between the two girls is their views of the world, in the NY Post article]:

"That's a strong hint that he'll choose the more worldly Jessica B., give her the vague marriage proposal and get into a nebulous relationship that will disintegrate after six weeks."

For a moment I thought I was reading a FORT post.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Maybe the writer for the NY Post comes to the FORT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairyprincess
    I think you are right. In the previews, they show Jenny say who she wants Jesse to pick. They bleep it out but it's easy to see she is saying "Tara". I do believe that Jesse goes with Jenny's choice (which is annoying) and chooses Tara.

I'm always wrong though.
    But in the article it sounds like Jenny is hinting that Jessica is the better "more wordly" choice. This is sooooooo confusing. I have changed my mind 500 billion gazillion times. I think we may have even confused Jesse...

FORT Newbie

*** Response might be considered spoilerish ***

I think it is Jessica - because

1) Before, I thought Jenny favoured Tara. Now in this article it seems she narrowed it down to Tara and Jessica. Both were her favourites.

2) The NE and InTouch articles prediction

3) The 'how she sees the world' comment being the determining factor. Jessica takes things in stride, is open and communicative and takes action to get what she wants (writing away for applications). Tara's Dad has negative views on relationships and men that might have rubbed off on her, she is not as open or communicative as Jessica and she has been shown as snarky - comments made to Trish.

4) At the FRC Jessica's face looks upset. So did Estella's and Jen's. Previous final rose recipients.

5) Jessica has not been as much in the media. Typically the loser is the one that is profiled in the media prior to the FRC. The winner is profiled afterwards.

6) The mad response from the loser. I don't see Jessica doing that. I see her crying and being upset but realizing that she wants someone who loves her and WANTS to marry her. I see Tara viewing this more as a competition - less like chosing a man to marry - so she would be more upset at losing.
    Also, Jess was honest with Jessica that he was in love with Tara. Jess did not (at least not that I saw) tell Tara he was also in love with Jessica. Jessica had time to prepare herself for losing to Tara. Tara would have no idea he felt as strongly about Jessica so she would react negatively.

FORT Newbie
    Debster very good observations.

Marlap59
    I totally agree with your observations too!

Remember Tara giving Trish a piece of her mind when Trish got that final four rose? Much more like Tara than Jessica to fuss at Jesse if she loses.

Proud Reality TV Fan
    You all remember that Trista was pregnant with Charlie's baby, right?

We can believe NOTHING that comes out of the media mill and at this point we have a 50/50 chance of guessing right and once we know who wins we will be able to go back and "see" all the clues..so will be proven right.
    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast