+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jesse on Good Morning America

Jesse on Good Morning America

I am at work but listening on my radio that has tv channels when Jesse was interviewed by Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America. I thought understood him to say that the other guys in the locker room were divided on who would win and then he said something like they picked the right one early on. Did anyone else hear exactly what he said? If that is the case from the interviews I have seen from the other guys it seems like they had picked Tara.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    I am at work but listening on my radio that has tv channels when Jesse was interviewed by Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America. I thought understood him to say that the other guys in the locker room were divided on who would win and then he said something like they picked the right one early on. Did anyone else hear exactly what he said? If that is the case from the interviews I have seen from the other guys it seems like they had picked Tara.

Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Here is my recap of it at the bottom of the page

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla
    Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Here is my recap of it at the bottom of the page
    Thanks, do you remember him saying anything after he said that about the
    50/50 split in the locker room alluding that some of them had picked the "one" early on?

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by starbucksjunkie
    Thanks, do you remember him saying anything after he said that about the
    50/50 split in the locker room alluding that some of them had picked the "one" early on?

No I don't remember him saying anything specific about who his teammates or he chose. It was just a very general interview he never mentioned Jessica or Tara specifically. Diane Sawyer did give him the name test but it was so lame I didn't mention it in the original post. She got him to look at the individual pictures of the girls and say their name. We got to see his expression when he said their names which was deadpan for both names.

+ Reply to Thread