+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Bachelor/ette + RCM's RANT REVISITED

The Next Bachelor? *possible spoilers*

NYPOST:

May 17, 2004 -- 'THE Bachelor" wants a fireman to star in its next series.
    "We are looking for a great single firefighter or first responder," says an ad on Firehouse.com, a Web site for firefighters.

The ad, which appears in an online newsletter sent this week to the Web site's subscribers, says: "Firehouse.com is teaming up with ABC's 'The Bachelor' in their search for America's next bachelor . . . We are at the end of casting, but still think there must be a great guy out there, so please send your nomination right away."

Ryan Sutter, a Colorado fireman, was selected by "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn last year in what became the program's most popular pairing yet.

- Post staff writer

good idea

I think this is a good idea having a real man with a real job for a reality TV show. Plus, the firemen in our city are worth looking at!
    Teenagers make you crazy!

Yea!

Now that is going to get good ratings if it happens. I know I'll watch! I'll have to lock my boyfriend in the closet while I watch, because I'll probably drool!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan
    Just think of all the naughty inuendos we could have about his equipment and his reponse time. Oh, did I say that?

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Just think of all the naughty inuendos we could have about his equipment and his reponse time. Oh, did I say that?

hahaha! I agree...what fun we could have.

I too think it would be nice to have a somewhat regular guy on the show. But knowing The Bachelor, they will find the rich, fire fighter son of some mega $$$ family...

FORT Fan
    Would that be Andrew Fireplug?

Quote Originally Posted by 4everyoung
    I think this is a good idea having a real man with a real job for a reality TV show. Plus, the firemen in our city are worth looking at!
    I just hope they find some ladies who are not looking for an acting or modeling career. What boggles my mind is that I am certain there has to thousands of beautiful, middle America, ladies who send in applications for this show. But ABC goes to modeling agencies to recruit.

Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Now that is going to get good ratings if it happens. I know I'll watch! I'll have to lock my boyfriend in the closet while I watch, because I'll probably drool!!
    just be sure you get the remote to the tv before you lock the closet door...
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I hope they find someone who is really looking for love and not another Blob. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    I hope they find someone who is really looking for love and not another Blob. :rolleyes
    Yeah I agree...Blob was annoying. :phhht
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast