+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Bachelor/ette + RCM's RANT REVISITED

I agree. I hope they find someone who is actually looking for a wife/husband...and is ready to settle down. One who knows with certainty who they want to choose, and not have to ask everyone who they should choose.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar

RANT REVISITED: No losers getting their own show!

I started a thread with this rant during the 'Blob Show'. Unfortunately, it disappeared with all of the other posts when John accidentally 'flushed'. (My head has just barely finished healing from splitting in two when Merideth was announced! )

I will re-state my opinion:

NO MORE LOSERS GETTING THEIR OWN SHOW!

I'm reading that people still want to see TinaFab! That was 4 Bachelor/Bachelorette installments ago! Obviously, she's not in the running or the considering because she's been put out to pasture! Let the girl rest in peace! :rolleyes

Matthew--What he can put into an itty-bitty towel, he lacks in personality.

Kelly Jo--Do we really want to see her mother jumping and humping on the guys? Do we really want to see her constantly wiping off the fella's faces because she put on too much face glitter? I had enough of her schizophrenic hairdos the first round, thankyouverymuch.

Trish--She already got her own show with this latest installment. IMHO.

Mandy--Likable, but who wants to see a guy play 'connect the moles' on a fantasy date?

There are some previous participants that have a great sense of humor and would be really fun to watch, (Karen is a riot and how about HotToddy?) but aren't either popular or pretty enough, by either our own or ABC's standards, to get their own installment.

Please, please give me a random, anonymous face to wake up to every Wednesday night!

Who's with me on this?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Well I disagree with you completely, the reason they choose losers is because they known we like them for certain. They already come with a fanbase all on their own. People saw them get their hearts smashed on national tv and they like these people. And I'm sorry but if you will continue to find little things wrong with everyone (ie Mandy adn the moles, Mattew and him not spazzy enough, KJ and make- up) They will NEVER find someone that is prefect. Everyone comes with their baggage, yes even Ian and Mere are not prefect. And if they choose an annoymous face, they have no guarantee people will like them and want to watch their show every week. JMO
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Please, please give me a random, anonymous face to wake up to every Wednesday night!
    You sound just like Jesse!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Looking for fireman (woman)

If they are looking for a fireman(woman), why not get the one (I can't remember her name) that BooB let go. She was beautiful and wanted to settle dowm

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule
    If they are looking for a fireman(woman), why not get the one (I can't remember her name) that BooB let go. She was beautiful and wanted to settle dowm
    That would be Shae, and Bob cut her the first night :phhht
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

RCM I agree this show needs some new blood!

We need those 25 random hunks to visit on wed night (yes, I'm saying a Bachelorette Show.....)

RCM I'm with you!

(I thought I wanted Mandy J till you clued me in on the connect the dot game...... )
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Mandy--Likable, but who wants to see a guy play 'connect the moles' on a fantasy date?

...HotToddy.... But I'm with'ya RCM... NO MORE RECYCLES! Give us fresh meat!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

RCM, when you see the "unknown" guy were going to be given on the next FLOM, then tell me you would still prefer someone we've never seen before.

I'm with you, RCM. (And I think Tina Fab is the bomb, but I'm ready to move on!)

The truth of it is that the network producers are just a wee bit too lazy. They need to get off their respective tushes and find some actually interesting people. How many million people live in LA alone? How many waiters/waitresses in Orange County would gargle razor blades for a national TV show exposure? It cannot be that hard to find 26 people for a reality show.

the time has come actually put some effort in making the show better. If the best bachelors they can find are Bob (eek) and Jesse (sure, he's rich and has a nice bod, but YAWN), they are not trying too hard. Hell, Survivor found us Colby, Ethan, Hunter, Burton, etc. a veritable gaggle of hotties willing to live on rice and sushi and eat bugs for 40 days. ABC: It is time to EARN. YOUR. MONEY.

Ahhh... RCM, a rant feels so nice. Doesn't it?
    Shaken, not stirred.

+ Reply to Thread