+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting that Jesse doesn't mention Trish in his ABC board diary....

FORT Newbie

Interesting that Jesse doesn't mention Trish in his ABC board diary....

I went to check what he had to say about Trash, trashing his Mandy date but lo and behold, there was not a word. Interesting that he doesn't mention it at all. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ .....

Is he trying to;

a) put the whole smelly mess behind him
    b) take the highter ground and not trash Trish
    c) he's so in love that he's lost some brain cells and forgot to share the details with us

This is my favorite part:
    (quote):
    The best thing that could happen would be that after meeting the women, my family would either say, "Jesse, we think Tara is unbelievable," or "Jesse, we think Jessica is the one for you." That would be ideal.

He's such a *TOOL*!!!!!

I'm glad he didn't mention her........I don't miss her at all...........

Lost Cause I like your ideas on why he didn't mention her. ...I like the one about losing brain cells the best...
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

EZD
    What I find most confusing about Jesse's diary is that the entries seem to be well thought out and well written (I am not including this last entry as one of brilliance). I wonder if we have here a case of a smart boy who makes the unfortunate mistake of confusing honesty with saying every single thing he thinks or feels (I'm falling in LOVE with you (which he didn't say to Tara)... oh, wait, what if I decide not to pick her? I should fix that!... but I'm also falling for someone else.) But then again, I also have to wonder if that whole add-on was prompted by the producers in order to keep the drama in the show - who's he gonna pick????????? - and that Jesse isn't really *that* socially retarded. I mean, come one, we are talking about the same guy that stepped up to the plate and properly took care of the whole Karen/Katie fiasco - he does seem to try to do right by people...

Quote Originally Posted by EZD
    What I find most confusing about Jesse's diary is that the entries seem to be well thought out and well written (I am not including this last entry as one of brilliance).
    The guy got two degrees in four years (and they aren't football degrees) and he was named to the Southeastern Conference's Academic Honor Roll for the three straight years (1998-2000) so he's not stupid and can probably write very well. That said I doubt Jesse actually writes them, he most likely interviewed and someone at ABC writes the diary entry from that interview. The diary certainly isn't what I would normally consider a diary, in a normal diary you write down what happened, how you feel etc. and you don't edit it. These entries are way to polished.

I wonder if we have here a case of a smart boy who makes the unfortunate mistake of confusing honesty with saying every single thing he thinks or feels
    Jesse became a QB after he found out he couldn't be the place kicker with one foot in his mouth.

I mean, come one, we are talking about the same guy that stepped up to the plate and properly took care of the whole Karen/Katie fiasco - he does seem to try to do right by people...
    From what I've seen Jesse's a nice guy with a big heart who is a little socially awkward. He's been the football star since high school and has had girls throwing themselves at him since puberty. He's grown out of the playing the field stage of his life and is looking for a meaningful relationship, but he has little to no experience of how to go about developing one.

I saw real concern for Katie's feelings in him when he had to face telling her he called her name by mistake. When he makes comments like "waking up next to a random face" it shows that he's being honest, he's not trying to hide things. He's not polished and smooth, he's upfront and honest.

The biggest indicator of his personality is Jenny, she really cares for the big lug, I'd even say loves him (in a non-romantic way). If he was a jerk, his best friend's wife wouldn't be putting herself through all this for him.

EZD
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    That said I doubt Jesse actually writes them, he most likely interviewed and someone at ABC writes the diary entry from that interview. These entries are way to polished.
    I would agree except that the diary entries of all the past seasons have not had such an affinity for the written word...

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Jesse became a QB after he found out he couldn't be the place kicker with one foot in his mouth.
    ha ha ha HA HA

In the end, I do like Jesse and I'll be happy if Jessica is with him (especially if she brings him by a few parties so her friends can bask in his hottttttness)

+ Reply to Thread