+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a theory here.....

Just a theory here.....

but is it entirely possible that Jesse gives the ring to "you know who" (for those who don't read the spoilers) in private and she accepts it ?. A friend of mine and I were talking about that earlier this week, and that is what she seems to think. That he gives her the ring in private after the cameras are turned off and that they're just as happy as ever. Is it entirely possible that that has happened ?. I know even if it did she couldn't wear it until after the ATFRC show goes off. What do you all think ?.

I don't think ABC would let a bachelor do that - especially when they foot the bill for the ring.

Yea Im with berries here, no giving of the ring on air, no ring. It's fair, if mean and intrusive.

I agree that ABC won't let that happen. What is even more insensitive this season is the fact that Jesse takes the women along to select the ring? How cruel is that...pick out the ring together and then get dumped. Why make the women even more vested in the whole train wreck by including Jesse in the ring shopping. No wonder Tara or Jessica blew lunch during the FRC.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Haha cow, I agree tho, it was pretty sad esp when Tara started welling up and said she was going to cry. How crushed will the girl be...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread