+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were Jesse, who would you pick: Tara or Jessica

FORT Fan

If you were Jesse, who would you pick: Tara or Jessica

Tara: Prettiest one out there (in my eyes :-). Had the guts to call Trish out for the first time (at the rose ceremony). I also like her little stand-offish/reserved attitude (opposite of Trista's "tell me how you feel"). Also has a thumbs-up from spy Jenny. But I'd also be a little worried of her crazy redneck Dad, who shoots an AK-47 (?) with laughter and says things like "all boys are dogs" (or something of that nature).

Jessica: I can tell that this girl is head over heels with Jesse - having made plans to attend law school at NYC. She remembers the little details that matter so much (e.g., the stuffed gator she gave Jesse on Day 1, knowing that Jesse was once a Florida Gator). That she broke down when Jesse made the stupid comment "I'm falling in love with you, and also with another woman" goes on to show much much she wants Jesse. I woudn't hold her age against her; she seems pretty mature for a 21-year old.

If I were Jesse, I'd be crushed not to give Jessica the final rose, but may still take a plunge and give Tara the final rose (and maybe rue it later). What would you do?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Jessica. Age doesn't matter between these two because they are so close. Jessica is brighter, I think, and has her head pretty firmly on her shoulders. She hasn't been uptight about it at all and handled Jesse's selfish meathead "I'm falling in love with someone else" comment with sheer aplomb. She's a go-getter, and is the kind of person that will have her own life (she'll need it) with Jesse.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I think the whole "I am falling in love with you but I am falling in love with someone else too" scene is there to throw us off as well as the current screencaps of Jessica's shocked face. Why would they show that? I think they are trying to make us believe it is not Jessica and then pick Jessica in the end, of course, he will do whatever Jenny TELLS him to do instead of what his heart tells him - very strange!!!! I understand having a spy but Jenny has NO place in the final show or decision between Tara and Jessica.

Ok well I think Jessica is the one that will never ever ever hurt him, will alway do what he tells her, will stay at home when he is on the rode raising kids, and be by his side always. Will cheer him up when he needs her and will never ever force him to sacrifice anything for her.

Tara on the other hand will not let him use her, she will be the boss in that relationship. And if Jesse won't like that, too bad, so sad for him. She will need him to jump and do everything SHE wants and if Jesse does any of his $hit (uhh like "random" strangers) he will be in HUGE trouble w/ the missus. She is also spoiled and future husband needs to take over Daddy's role of doing anything she wants.

If I were him I would Jessica (obviously) but I think he will go for Tara. (most) Men like to be treated like she would treat him. No matter how macho he is, all guys like to know they will be in "trouble" if they do something they know they're not supposed to. Reminds me of an interview when someone asked Brad Pitt if he would ever go to a strip club without his wife knowing or something like that, and he responed with "Do you know how much trouble I would get into!?"
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Jessica.

Jessica is going to Law School - leads me to believe she is very intelligent and will not tolerate being used nor do I believe she will give up her dreams for him. I think she will be a Mother and have her own career - Jesse will probably be the "stay at home Dad".

Jessica!!

Butterflygirl-- I'm just going on the fact she almost started to cry about the whole "other woman" deal, Tara would have probably punched him And also she already sent away for applications to a new law school. Dunno but in a relationship someone always has to sacrifice something, so far it's Jessica for Jesse. And Jesse for Tara constantly making sure " Do you like me? Am I hot enough for you? Tell me how you feel! I'm insecure!"
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'd bring back Trish

I like Tara a little better, but I think Jessica is the right one for Jesse.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast