+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: If you were Jesse, who would you pick: Tara or Jessica

I don't know, I think he just wants approval from them?? He never said "I'll let Jenny make the decision cause she's my Mommy" He just wants her opinion, afterall he didn't listen to her about Trish. And maybe he is just one of those guys that has trouble showing love? I mean I'm sure he *thinks* he is in love with at least one girl. But I don't think it's Jessica because it seems he was thinking about Tara during the date w/ Jessica but not the other way around.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

As someone in the age range in question (I'm 24), I don't think age is the issue that they're making it. Tara & Jessica are ONE YEAR apart. I think Jesse mentioning Jessica's age is his own fear of marriage, just using that as an excuse. I think that also shows him considering Jessica as a spouse in that instance. He's never mentioned Tara's age. Maybe he doesn't even know. They don't seem to know eachother very well, anyway.

Does Jessica remind anyone of Matthew and Tara of Ian from the Meredith season?

I remember waiting by my television. . . just knowing she was going to pick Matthew because he was the safe, right, perfect choice. . . and she picked the other one. I'm afraid that's what's going to happen this time, so I'm not getting my hopes up either way (yes, I know, it is just TV.)

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Does Jessica remind anyone of Matthew and Tara of Ian from the Meredith season?
    No, Tara reminds me of a TinaFab wanna-be with the hard-to-get act, except she doesn't have the sophistication or class to pull it off. :phhht
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Lol yea, no one can beat TinaFab throwing a football in those silettos, what class!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Since i dont believe for half a second that he'll marry the one he picked or merely stay with her long, i wish hed let both of them go and let them find men that are actually worth the trouble.

FORT Regular
    I have been leaning towards Jessica for the last two weeks but now I am thinking it is Tara that he picks. The reason is that they are showing more of Jessica's emotion than Tara's. I think they are throwing us a curve ball like they did with IAN. Remember everyone wanted Meredith to pick Matt and no one could believe it at first when she picked Ian. After a week or so everyone could see what the chemistry was between the two and what had been edited on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Since i dont believe for half a second that he'll marry the one he picked or merely stay with her long, i wish hed let both of them go and let them find men that are actually worth the trouble.
    I know. I can't help but feel that the "winner" here will be end up being a loser. And the "loser" will at least avoid the heartbreak that will probably happen later on down the line.

FORT Newbie
    Tara's mom is a classy woman who did indeed meet Jesse. The producers wanted a more rural setting so they did not include her in the "meet the family". My guess is that he picks Tara because the producers have manipulated the editing to make us believe that Jesse would never pick a girl that is the daughter of such a back woods man as they showed on TV. I think her dad play the role the producers asked for and they thanked him for making good television. The editing of this Bachelor this season has been poor at best. We won't know until Wednesday, but I say Jesse picks Tara because there is more to Tara that the editors didn't bother to share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by PDilly
    I have been leaning towards Jessica for the last two weeks but now I am thinking it is Tara that he picks. The reason is that they are showing more of Jessica's emotion than Tara's. I think they are throwing us a curve ball like they did with IAN. Remember everyone wanted Meredith to pick Matt and no one could believe it at first when she picked Ian. After a week or so everyone could see what the chemistry was between the two and what had been edited on the floor.
    But despite the poor editing of Ian and Meredith's dates, it was really obvious to me that she was in love with him. I knew it from the Chinatown date. It wasn't the words Meredith were saying. It was in the "tone" in her voice; it was in the "intensity" she was looking at Ian with her eyes; it was in the special way she smiled and gazed at him. It doesn't matter what the producers do, if two people have chemistry, it should show. I saw it between Ian and Meredith...I haven't seen much of it between Jesse and Tara (if it is there it's obviously a lot more subtle this time!). Jesse may still pick Tara, but it is definitely NOT even close to the level of Ian/Meredith. In fact, putting the names Jesse and Tara in the same sentence as Ian and Meredith is an insult to Ian and Mer's relationship!

According to Jesse, he is in love with 2 women. Ok, when you're REALLY in love, you are not in love with 2 people. Also, remember what he said when he was in the fantasy suite with Jessica? He said "That other woman (Tara) never crossed my mind." Wow. So when you're in love with a woman don't you think that woman would weigh heavily on your mind if you're making out with ANOTHER woman in bed!?!? But noooo, that woman never crossed his mind at all. I guess it's true when they say "out of sight, out of mind." What a jerk. :phhht

If I were him, though, I would definitely pick Jessica!
    Last edited by Sunset80; 05-16-2004 at 04:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread