+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: If you were Jesse, who would you pick: Tara or Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Calgirl... that's exactly how I've felt. She just seems so aloof, like she doesnt truly have feelings for Jesse at all. She reminds me of the type of girl in college that was so used to having the guys fawn all over her that she doesnt feel that she needs to do any work.

Her "you MUST know how I feel about you" at dinner with Jesse just seemed so contrived. When he finally confronted her enough to say something, the best she could get out of her minute long vague diatribe was the formulaic "I'm falling for you." She just doesn't seem to have the ability to look deep within herself to examine her own true feelings.

I like the girl, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see any real deepseated *connection* between them.
    I noticed that too about her as well. I think much of it has to do with the camera being in her face and not wanting to open up in front of the whole world. If she lets her feelings out it will be in private...I think she's that kind of girl....plus her daddy will be watching.

Heh yea no doubt, Tara and Jesse might get on the wrong side of Papa's AK- 47 if they're not careful.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Heh yea no doubt, Tara and Jesse might get on the wrong side of Papa's AK- 47 if they're not careful.
    No I think think Tara's dad would just kick his butt. They just edited him to look like a lunatic. Cuz guns are dangerous and no one should own one. If any one ended up on the wrong side of a gun it was the girls. They ended up on the wrong side of Jesse's umm "Love Gun". I would have loved to have seen one or more of the girls say no to the over night stay.

I think he should pick Tara. Going from what little we know about the girls. I think Jessica would become Jesse's "Stafford wife" versus Tara who seems to have a little more backbone. Just for the record if he did sleep with all 3 I think he is a real dirt ball especially for sleeping with Mandy Jaye. He knew there was no chemistry with her % she didn't have a prayer of staying. Jesse is a Dawg

[QUOTE=MissThing]I had a hard time discerning if his response to her announcement that she'd already sent away for applications was one of being taken aback by pleasure, or being given pause that she might be dangerous, and might dog him around, so to speak.[QUOTE]

Or as Jesse always says, "taken back"

tee hee

It just occurred to me why Jesse asks Jenny & her husband (can't remember his name) who to pick in next week's finale. It's because he likes both Tara & Jessica in different ways, but he's not in love with either of them.

I have 2 theories about how he'll make his decision:
    1. the one he thinks will be more fun to have around for a month or two after the show ends.
    2. the one who will be the least hurt when it doesn't lead to marriage.

Which leads me to believe he'll choose Tara. I think he's sensitive enough to realize that choosing Jessica, then dumping her, would really hurt her. I'm not sure that's true of Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl
    It just occurred to me why Jesse asks Jenny & her husband (can't remember his name) who to pick in next week's finale. It's because he likes both Tara & Jessica in different ways, but he's not in love with either of them.

1. the one he thinks will be more fun to have around for a month or two after the show ends.

Which leads me to believe he'll choose Tara. I think he's sensitive enough to realize that choosing Jessica, then dumping her, would really hurt her. I'm not sure that's true of Tara.
    I agree with your theories, GolfGrrl... I think you may be on to something there. I agree that he's not in love with either one of them... because if he was, he'd know which one it was! But I also agree about Tara being the one who wouldn't be as hurt when he dumps her... it would just prove that her daddy's saying about men being dirtbags is true!!!

Originally Posted by CalGirl
    That said, I completely favor Jessica over Tara. I think Jessica is great -- funny, smart, articulate -- and will be fine whatever happens. Tara continues to give me the catty-girl vibe, and if I were a guy I'd be so annoyed at her prissiness I'd have given her the boot long ago. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way in a big way.

I agree with you, totally. There's something almost catty or high-maintenance with Tara. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I can tell you this......she sure doesn't seem
    madly in love with Jesse. I think Jessica is a sweet natural woman.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Jessica B - but I am sure Jenny will make the decision for him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Jessica, IMHO, is a little too young...barely old enough to drink and I would hate to see her make any big decisions on her life based on an "in love" 21 year old mind.
    Well, it depends on person. My husband made the decision to move overseas because of love around that age, and it was probably the best thing he could have done career wise. It might even be good for Jessica to get away from her mom's influence for a while. Nothing wrong with her mom, but everyone could use a little distance to parents at some point (imo).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl

I think that your theory makes sense, especially since Jesse seems to have the social IQ of a turnip. If he really was falling for one girl, he should/would have played it cool and not been so blatant as to tell Jessica that she was the Avis in this game and had to try harder. And why not ask his parents and brothers their opinions instead of depending on Jenny & Nick. The whole scenario smells rotten and staged.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread