+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were Jesse, who would you pick: Tara or Jessica

I think that just because of the fact that Jesse and Jessica seem to be a bit more insynch to me (based on what we have seen), I think he should choose Jessica. She's mature for her age, she has a good head on her shoulders, well educated, decent family background and she seems to mesh well with Jesse. Tara to me is great as well, she has a lot that Jesse would want in a wife however, I think that she and Jesse don't complete each other as well as Jesse and Jessica do. There's a missing spark to me with Tara and Jesse but you never know what really happened until we finally get to see it. I can't wait!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I wouldn't hesitate on Jessica if I were him. He's big on women showing confidence, so I'm not sure the law school application thing is a negative (unless she's going to USC, in which case, what in the hell is she thinking?).

Tara will never like a man nearly as much as she likes her dad.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

If I were Jesse, who would I pick?!?! Hmmm... I can't possibly imagine being a man, nevermind a football player!!
    But, as to who I think he'll pick? I think TARA... not sure why, but just a hunch... I think she intrigues him more.

Edited to add:
    No matter which one he picks, I don't see it lasting too long anyway. When you REALLY fall in love, it's with ONE person... not two!

Quote Originally Posted by CalGirl
    if I were a guy I'd be so annoyed at her prissiness I'd have given her the boot long ago. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way in a big way.
    Calgirl... that's exactly how I've felt. She just seems so aloof, like she doesnt truly have feelings for Jesse at all. She reminds me of the type of girl in college that was so used to having the guys fawn all over her that she doesnt feel that she needs to do any work.

Her "you MUST know how I feel about you" at dinner with Jesse just seemed so contrived. When he finally confronted her enough to say something, the best she could get out of her minute long vague diatribe was the formulaic "I'm falling for you." She just doesn't seem to have the ability to look deep within herself to examine her own true feelings.

I like the girl, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see any real deepseated *connection* between them.

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    i'd go with jessica. she and jesse just seem to click together better.
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

I don't know, I guess I just see Tara being very nervous and confused, she reminds me of Gil from AJ2, soo aloof yet so intriguing. She might also be playing hard to get for him to feel like he needs to work.

oops this was in response to someone else's post, this will teach me not to put something in quotes. Blah. sorry.
    Last edited by Alanna; 05-14-2004 at 08:48 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I don't know, I guess I just see Tara being very nervous and confused, she reminds me of Gil from AJ2, soo aloof yet so intriguing. She might also be playing hard to get for him to feel like he needs to work.

Well he didn't have to work too hard to get her in the sack

We don't know they did it, tho. She needed help how to get out of the dress, a girl can't unzip it herself. We don't know what happened. Lol I want to be naive and innocent on this one. lol
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGirl
    That said, I completely favor Jessica over Tara. I think Jessica is great -- funny, smart, articulate -- and will be fine whatever happens. Tara continues to give me the catty-girl vibe, and if I were a guy I'd be so annoyed at her prissiness I'd have given her the boot long ago. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way in a big way.
    Personally, I'd like to see EITHER girl's reaction the first time they see some groupie fawning all over Jesse at a game or personal appearance or just out.

I would like to see him with Tara...I think she would handle being a NFL wife more so than Jessica. Jessica, IMHO, is a little too young...barely old enough to drink and I would hate to see her make any big decisions on her life based on an "in love" 21 year old mind.

+ Reply to Thread