+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cheerleader Girl ...

FORT Newbie

The Cheerleader Girl ...

I am a new member of the forum and something has been bugging me since this new Bachelor aired. The girl who is the cheerleader reminds me so much of a girl who was on Average Joe 2 - I have no idea of her name but does anyone have any idea if it is the same girl?

On Average Joe she was the one who was always crying, same dark hair, same overall look - any ideas?

I'm kinda nervous about posting for the first time and being so terribly vague but after awhile all these shows become one large blur in my mind and it keeps nagging at my brain that this was the same girl in both shows!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    hmmm the only girl on average joe 2 was Larissa, and that's not the same girl. Do you mean the Average Joe where Adam was the bachelor? If that's the show you're talking about go to this link and look at the pictures of all the girls, maybe that will help. http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe:_...es/index.shtml
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks, I'll check it out but I think it was the Evan Marriott show oh so long ago now. Oh well I may never know I suppose!

Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Sorry, as I said I am new to this and I hate taking up space with stupid questions. Now I know which show - it was the first Joe Millionnaire with Evan Marriott so I'll check the archives and see if I can find her picture and check it out from there! I won't take up any more space with useless questions but thanks for your reply!

FORT Fan
    Let us know if you find anything. I watched that whole Joe Millionaire series and don't recall offhand anyone looking like the cheerleader from this season of The Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude Levett
    Sorry, as I said I am new to this and I hate taking up space with stupid questions. Now I know which show - it was the first Joe Millionnaire with Evan Marriott so I'll check the archives and see if I can find her picture and check it out from there! I won't take up any more space with useless questions but thanks for your reply!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Julie Durda was the cheerleaders name, and no she hasn't been in another reality show - so far.

and it's fine. I'm a huge fan of both shows, hope you hang out and play with us
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie
    Yep, I'll definitely be playing. Just to let everyone know, I am a girl Jude not a guy Jude! Lots of folks get confused with my name ... it's short for Judith!

I love this forum so I'll be playing whenever my boss isn't looking ...

Yes, Julie - that was her name but she sure reminds me of the cheerleader girl but I guess I am mistaken. I remember the Julie girl always crying and upset on JM but the girl on the Bachelor doesn't seem that emotional!

Quote Originally Posted by Jude Levett
    Yep, I'll definitely be playing. Just to let everyone know, I am a girl Jude not a guy Jude! Lots of folks get confused with my name ... it's short for Judith!

I love this forum so I'll be playing whenever my boss isn't looking ...

Yes, Julie - that was her name but she sure reminds me of the cheerleader girl but I guess I am mistaken. I remember the Julie girl always crying and upset on JM but the girl on the Bachelor doesn't seem that emotional!

Jude... you misinterpreted the above response. Julie is the cheerleader, not the girl on Joe Millionaire.

Speaking of the cheerleader girl, she really, really annoyed on the Women Tell All show. To say "I would never do the things you've done Trish" shows her total naive lack of understanding about life. We never know how we react when life throws us curveballs. What a ditzy, gossipy little pom-pom girl.

+ Reply to Thread