+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The F2 - unless Trish shows again

eny
    FORT Fogey

The F2 - unless Trish shows again

[IMG]images/img/Tara.jpg[/IMG]
    Tara - General Contractor, Norman, OK, Non politically correct pageant girl who can shoot the remote right out of Jesses hand if he watches too much football.

[IMG]images/img/JessicaB.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, Huntington Beach, Future lawyer specializing in NFL and reality TV contracts. Will always tell Jesse what to do , if her mother doesn't first.

Down to the Final 2. I hope Jesse doesn't lose his NFL job , as the upkeep on all that blonde hair itself is expensive.

Trish, pleeeease show up! Now that this show has sunken to this level, how much lower could it get?

FORT Newbie
    I think Jesse is counting on Jessica's law career to keep him in style after the NFL dumps him!
    Our Jesse just might not be as dumb as we think he is!

The final will be anti climatic for me. I'm not going to watch...I rather read the recaps and posts, much more interesting.

Although I think Jessica is very pretty, I think she's going to look like quite a hag by the time she hits 50. Tara, on the other hand, will probably grow old very gracefully!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Tara - General Contractor, Norman, OK, Non politically correct pageant girlwho can shoot the remote right out of Jesses hand if he watches too much football. [emphasis added]

Jessica B - 22, Law Student, Huntington Beach, Future lawyer specializing in NFL and reality TV contracts. Will always tell Jesse what to do , if her mother doesn't first.
    Isn't Jessica the pagent girl...

FORT Fan
    Nope...Jessica has never even watched a pageant.

Tara was in the Miss Oklahoma Pageant.
    and Mandy Jaye was Miss Teen Texas USA and was in the Miss USA competition.

Jesse's Mom was a pageant lady as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut
    Although I think Jessica is very pretty, I think she's going to look like quite a hag by the time she hits 50. Tara, on the other hand, will probably grow old very gracefully!
    I thought Jessica looked kinda "haggish" at this week's rose ceremony... She should definitely NOT wear her hair up!

Well, I'll be glad when it's over... let's just bury this one & hope for the best for the next one!

FORT Newbie
    Was this the least involving edition yet? Even though I think Jesse is super hot and more verbal than some of the other men, I just did not get involved with the women like usual. I could really care less who he chooses (and I hate to say that!). Were there less episodes this time or something? Maybe that would explain the lack of involvement (like Average Joe/Adam's lame 4 episodes.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast