+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The F2 - unless Trish shows again

I know what you mean, jblaca... I feel the same way, and I really don't know why that is. I get the overall impression that this edition seemed really PHONY & scripted... and it was like no one was really comfortable with their lines or something! I also didn't really feel like I was rooting for anyone. The whole Trish thing was just too much over-the-top to be believable, and just continually got worse (the 'stalker')! :rolleyes &:phhht

Well we are down to two and on Wednesday, one will stand and one will be *shudders* (for extra dramatical effect) HEARTBROKEN...*sigh*
    LOL
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by jblaca
    Was this the least involving edition yet? Even though I think Jesse is super hot and more verbal than some of the other men, I just did not get involved with the women like usual. I could really care less who he chooses (and I hate to say that!). Were there less episodes this time or something? Maybe that would explain the lack of involvement (like Average Joe/Adam's lame 4 episodes.)
    ~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    It certainly has been a lackluster season. IMO, there's been no chemistry or sexual tension at all between any of them with the exception of Suzie and Trish and even that seemed a bit forced at times. Trish's hoopla has been a distraction/departure from the show's premise. Mistake on the part of ABC for putting that out there! (Should've been a different show, like, "How to Lose the Bach and Friends For 15 Mins of Fame.") :rolleyes Overall, the Jesse season greatly compromised the integrity of the show's premise. It ain't about finding that love connection anymore. Just my observation.

, I use to think that Average Joe was the sleazy version of the Bachelor, but now I don't know which has sunk lower.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Okay I missed last week so I may be in the wrong here, but is it just me or is there like NOOOOOO chemistry between Jesse and Jessica B?

I still think he is going to pick her, though, but she just really doesn't seem all that into him.

FORT Fan
    Their Fantasy Suite lip locks looked pretty friendly. Chemistry, I'd say yes. But will he pick her over his intrigue for Tara?

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Their Fantasy Suite lip locks looked pretty friendly. Chemistry, I'd say yes. But will he pick her over his intrigue for Tara?
    It is interesting that you say chemisty-Jessica and Intrigue for Tara because I think the same thing.........and he has let go every other girl that we thought he had chemistry with.........at least from what I can remember.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    He'll give the Final Rose to the girl that gives him the least amount of problems when t comes to breaking up with them. Now that Tara has broken down her walls I don't think he'll pick her simply becasue it would be a very messy break-up. Dad might go and hunt Jesse down. Won't be hard to pop him if he's sitting at the 40 yard line with a 22 caliber gun.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Jessica looks haggish? I think she just suffers from very very very bad posture. her shoulders slump over. I wonder if she has been checked for scoliosis? It alwys bothers me to see beautiful girls with bad posture.

call me old fashioned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12