+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After The Rose Preview: 05/26

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Trish Returns Once More to Have Her Final Say.
    Oh Gosh, I hope her return is not to announce she's the next Bachelorette!!!

FORT Fan
    So we can all rebel and hit 'em where it really hurts. When you see Trish come on the screen....change the channel. Even if only for 1 minute. The ratings will drop with her appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinaC
    Oh Gosh, I hope her return is not to announce she's the next Bachelorette!!!
    OH NO ! And, it is common for ABC to announce the next Bachelor(ette) on the AFR show....

FORT Regular
    If Trish is the next Bachelorette I will not watch it. Does anyone know the address of the spoiler pics. I thought I wrote it down but must have made a mistake in the address.

How much more can we take???? This is the one I look so forward too! Always interesting to see how the two act together after the show!! Is the chemistry still there, etc. I agree with the rest of you, this season was the worst for me. Way to much of Trash. :phhht Lets hope for some real romance on the next show.

I can not believe we have to see her again! They are really desperate for drama this time around!

Trashy Trish is on again? OMG!?! What kind of madness is this? *ugghhhhh*
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset80
    I don't believe this. FINAL SAY?! I thought Trish returned to have her final say when ABC set a precedent and gave her a chance to come back by trashing another contestant's overnight date. :phhht I thought she returned to have her second final say when she went on the Women Tell All. Now she's returning to have her third final say?!? Enough is enough!!! This has been a crappy season. All I am asking , all I want to do is to watch the rest of the show in peace and at least salvage what is left of this season by trying to convince myself that somehow love has blossomed between Jesse and the winner...WHY CAN'T ABC LET ME DO THAT ?!!! Trish is GONE, why can't they accept it and just focus on the happy couple and finally give another lady her air-time ? I am so sick of watching Trish "return!"
    Hey, ABC!!! WE'VE SEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH OF TRISH!!!!!!!
    (sorry for yelling!)

FORT Newbie
    ABC thinks they've struck gold with Trish. We'll probably see her again and again and .... She'll be on her own miniseries or her own sitcom next. What Rupert did for Survivor in creating interest, Trish did for Bachelor. Talk about dichotomy.

Trish and Blob would make a good couple. They could skank together. :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast