+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After The Rose Preview: 05/26

What happened to the reasons this show got started in the first place?

I bet they are bringing back #2, Mandy & Trish. I wish they would just end the Trash show already!

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    She's like a cockroach. Just can't get rid of her, no matter how hard you try.
    so does that mean after nuclear holocaust there will be only cockroaches, cher and trish?
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    so does that mean after nuclear holocaust there will be only cockroaches, cher and trish?
    No, I think CarrotTop will still be around, to mate with them.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

adm
    This thing isn't for a WEEK? I know it's all for sweeps, but these two are apparently not too anxious to be reunited. Meredian would not have stood for it.

Quote Originally Posted by adm
    This thing isn't for a WEEK? I know it's all for sweeps, but these two are apparently not too anxious to be reunited. Meredian would not have stood for it.
    I did read that ABC is having to accommodate his schedule. Especially since his livlihood is in jeapordy, he just can't pick up and leave camp whenever he wants to do so. So, that might be part of the delay (along with the sweeps).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by adm
    I doubt they will wait a week to tape it. They will probably watch the show together next week, it might be good, it gives them some time alone before interviews. I also read they can't do the morning show circute until Friday after this show is aired, instead of Thursday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    And twinkies!

Quote Originally Posted by John

Trish Returns Once More to Have Her Final Say
    I don't believe this. FINAL SAY?! I thought Trish returned to have her final say when ABC set a precedent and gave her a chance to come back by trashing another contestant's overnight date. :phhht I thought she returned to have her second final say when she went on the Women Tell All. Now she's returning to have her third final say?!? Enough is enough!!! This has been a crappy season. All I am asking , all I want to do is to watch the rest of the show in peace and at least salvage what is left of this season by trying to convince myself that somehow love has blossomed between Jesse and the winner...WHY CAN'T ABC LET ME DO THAT ?!!! Trish is GONE, why can't they accept it and just focus on the happy couple and finally give another lady her air-time ? I am so sick of watching Trish "return!"

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Time to dump the Trash. Enough is enough already. Lets "celebrate" the happy couple and let enjoy their time together. Besides. How many times does a woman have to be rejected to get the idea that he's not interested?

And, for the delay, Miss Thing is right. I also read something about Jesse's training camp schedule and how that came first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast