+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finale Episode Preview: 05/19

Finale Episode Preview: 05/19

SEASON FINALE

JESSE MAKES HIS FINAL CHOICE IN THE DRAMATIC
    TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 507" - Jesse takes his final two women home to meet his family and to get some last minute advice from his former spy. Will it help him make the toughest decision of his life? See what happens during this gripping two-hour conclusion, when Jesse puts his heart on the line and hands out his final rose, on the season finale of "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The two remaining women are:

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Will Trash appear on finale as well? She seems to be everywhere you can think of....

She will probably show up at Jesse's house for the final night he gets to spend with each girl.

what's up with gripping two hour finale , is that like the most shocking rose ceremony ever? I really really hope they leave the trash out of this episode...

I'm just not overly excited about the ending because I still don't really feel like I know either girl...........

But, I'm addicted so I'll be there.smile
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I'm looking forward to this episode. It will be nice to have the focus back to the original point of the show. Just wish that it would have happened sooner.
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Will Trash appear on finale as well? She seems to be everywhere you can think of....
    Maybe they'll let Omarosa stand in for her.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7
    Maybe they'll let Omarosa stand in for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    what's up with gripping two hour finale , is that like the most shocking rose ceremony ever? I really really hope they leave the trash out of this episode...

I'm just not overly excited about the ending because I still don't really feel like I know either girl...........

But, I'm addicted so I'll be there.smile
    Me too, Pansygirl... On Sundays, doesn't it seem like such a long time until Wednesday?!

+ Reply to Thread