+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/12 Episode - Psycho, Thy Name Is Trish

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Fantastic Recap, Sher!!!! I missed a lot of the show (because I was channel switching to CBS watching the Carol Burnett Reunion) but now I feel like I am totally caught up -- Thanks Sher!

Sher, your version of Mandy/Jesse conversations cracked me up I thought the Trish entrance was planned and no shock to either Mandy or Jesse. It seemed like they were waiting for something to happen - there was a real lull in their boring attempt to converse. And when Trish walked in...no sign of "WTF What is she doing here??" from Mandy or Jesse.

Thanks again!
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    “DoMeBaby” card

“GonnaGetMeSome” card

“YouWantAPieceOfThis” card

Great job, Sher. Absolutely hilarious.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Moved to Alaska from Oregon with my kids 2 years ago. Love it here.

Oh Pleez....

I can't stand it any more..... My favorite show, survivor is over.... American Idol sux and I won't watch any more and now, well, I am done with Bachelor as well..... It was/is so obvious... Jesse and Trish would have made such an awesome couple. Really, what was he thinkin? Did he and the producers think we wanted our time waisted watching him drip drool over those sweet young things that will dump him soon as the cameras are off? Keep chasing his shadow Trish, he wants you and will be waiting for you when this is all done.....

That was absolutely hilarious! Thank you, Sher!

Thanks for the great recap Sher!! I taped it, but now I don't have to watch it.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie

Trish setup

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    When Trish came in to the banquet room, it was so set up! It looked to me like they must have shot it several times and just had to go with the best one--where Mandy and Jesse weren't laughing too much. Looked like a SNL skit gone bad to me.
    Totally! Most of "reality" TV is fixed anyway. I actually liked Trish and I think she could do a lot better than a soon to be cut 3rd string QB with a terrible personality.

.small.to/article.php?story=200405062000 3660

FORT Fan
    “I’m falling in love with you. I’m also falling in love with someone else.”
    What a meathead!

The conversation on the boat goes something like this:

J: How ya’ been?
    M: Good. You?
    J: Good. Isn’t this amazing?
    M: Yes. Do you think it might rain?
    J: Doesn’t look like rain. Maybe I’ll go ask the captain.
    M: Yes, why don’t you do that. Maybe I’ll take more valium so I can be a bit more mellow when you come back.
    J: Good plan. This is amazing.
    Exactly my thoughts. You forgot bored Jesse's whistling to pass time and wishing he had some Valium:-)

Well, although Jesse did not offer Trish a rose at the last ceremony, she has flown out to Washington, DC, romance capital of the world, and checked herself into the same hotel as Jesse and Mandy! Now, I’m sure ABC did not set this up. I mean, didn’t we all know exactly when and where these fantasy dates were taking place?
    In her room, directly below Mandy’s and Jesse’s fantasy suite, sits a broken Trish.
    Oh, I'm sure this was all a coincidence :-) I mean, Trish's finding out where Jesse's date was, locating the exact hotel he was in, and then reserving a room right under the fantasy suite!

Good job, sher. Keep it up!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    What a meathead!
    I thought the same thing when he said that. Because you know, that's what EVERY girl wants to hear on a romantic fantasy date. Yeah, I'd want to spend my life with THIS guy!!!

Haven't had a chance to see the actual show yet; am sure it won't be as entertaining as your ReCap!!!
    "The Doctor has Spoken; Free of charge!!!"

After Jessica has proclaimed that she is falling for him, he says, “I’m going to be perfectly honest with you…” Uh oh. That’s never good. “… I’m falling in love with you.” Oh wait! That wasn’t so bad after all! “BUT – I’m also falling in love with someone else.” Oh good plan, dumbass. Tell her that right before you ask her to spend the night with you. Well done. Seriously, I’m shocked no one has snatched you up before! You are truly a prize.
    I missed the show, but am shocked about Trish's grand entrance. How pathetic.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast