+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/12 Episode - Psycho, Thy Name Is Trish

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    You know, the fact that he even has to ask how the women feel for him is something that doesnt sit right with me. I mean, if you cant spell it out then why waste your time jesse???

I definitely saw it as him being on an ego trip and wanting these women to fawn all over him and tell him they love him so.

Ugh!

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Amazing, totally amazing. You managed to capture the connections on this amazing journey so well. It was waaaaaay more entertaining than the show itself.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    Later that evening, Jesse meets Tara coming down the stairs at their hotel. She is wearing a long black dress with a fur stole. First a fur hat, now a fur stole... PETA members everywhere opened their laptops and whipped out a letter to ABC. Let me add insult to injury – maybe her dad shot the animals with all his guns and had the furs made for her. Just wanted to add anti-NRA members to the mix.

sher@fansofrealitytv.com.
    This was the best!!!! recap I have ever read. This is my favorite part.

You are a professional writer, are you not? You should be. Your sarcasm is perfect and the only bright spot on this whole boring season. You should receive hazardous duty pay for having to watch the show.

Thank you for all your sacrifices!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the recap! My sentiments exactly on Jesse and his need for adoration. Yuck Yuck Yuck!! I thought it was so inappropriate of him to refer to being "intimate" with these girls on national tv. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't every other bachelor/bachelorette been vague about the overnight dates?? Jesse continues to prove that he is no catch!! Especially, offering Mandy the fantasy suite when he was so not in to her! What a pig!!

Great recap! I was somewhat surprised at how flabby Jesse was in the beach scenes. Looks like he's going to be a fat, ugly slob, as he gets older.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    “YouWantAPieceOfThis”card

Great recap Sher. Yup that Mandy date was painful even without the Trash interruption.

To the Point
    Great recap. Now, I have a question. I am sure that it will sound really stupid to those of you who have actually watched all the shows and read all the news. What is the deal with Jessica H.? I have seen several references but I obviously have missed some vital news in this department. Could someone please enlighten me?

This guy is an ass - also immature, insecure, and egotistical. Did I leave anything out? I have stopped watching the show and feel as though I haven't missed anything. He obviously likes the very young, still impressionable girls. We all know it doesn't matter who he chooses, the relationship will bite the dust before the talk show circuit is over!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    As far as we can tell, Trish's interruption saved Mandy's date, so Mandy might actually have to thank Trish. Imagine that!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    As far as we can tell, Trish's interruption saved Mandy's date, so Mandy might actually have to thank Trish. Imagine that!
    If you call getting to spend the night in the fantasy suite with Jesse having your date saved. I think I would have opted for popcorn and a movie in my own individual room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast