+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tara Radio Interview 5-13

Tara Radio Interview 5-13

I live in Oklahoma, and every Thursday Tara is interviewed on local radio. I took notes this morning.

First of all, last week when they interviewed her, they asked if they would be talking to her next week, meaning this week. (Make sense?) She said she would be in L.A. but that they could try and get ahold of her. She said she'd be in L.A. for the WTA taping. So, this morning they ask how she is and she says not great. She's at LAX and on standby because she missed her flight. They mentioned her being in L.A. for the taping but wondered why they didn't see her on WTA. She said they were all told to be there, they just didnt have her Jessica and Mandy for the taping. Tara said she didn't get to see any of the other girls, and she heard Trish had a body guard with her. The DJs asked what she thought of Trish when she watched WTA last night. Tara said she thought Trish was "delusional" to still blame all the other girls. She said that of the touchy subjects, Trish brought many of them up. Tara also said that Trish has no apologies for who she is, is very secure in herself and that that is "a great way to be." When they asked how she would have handled it had it been her date that Trish crashed, she said she wasn't sure. She thinks she may have put an immediate stop to it, but she was sure Jesse and Mandy were both shocked. Also Jesse may have been trying to say anything to make Trish just go away.

DJs asked if she thought she got the short straw with going to the colder fantasy date and she said no, she had 3 wonderful days with Jesse. (3? I thought it was just overnight. I'm confused on that part.) The DJs asked her about the fantasy suite and the shadows on camera. She said they spent an hour in the room with the regular camera crew, talking, eating chocolate, etc. The producer told them about the camera in the bedroom that they could turn off when they were ready. She said the camera also took still photos and she and Jesse played with it, taking photos of each other. She said they turned it off and then talked about how they always show the last shot fading into the dress, so they turned it back on just to do that shot. She said there was nothing to kiss and tell about staying in the room together, that the only thing that happened was kissing.

They asked her about having to fly out for appearances and such. She said it's cool cause it's like a mini vacation. They usually have about a week's notice, they are under contract to show up and they get a per diem allowance.

DJs asked her about Jesse telling Jessica that he was falling in love with her AND another woman. She said Jesse was just being honest and he "never has had much of a filter on his mouth."

The DJ mentioned that so far he's been right with his predictions so far and that he still thinks Jessica will win. Tara said "you and TV Guide both." and laughed. The DJ said the shot with "tears of joy" showing Tara and "tears of sadness" showing Jessica cinched it for him, that it was ABCs way of trying to throw people off, so he knew he's right. Tara's reply to that was "there are more twists next week. You guys will still be surprised."

So, go ahead, analyze away!
    My heroes don't make slam dunks, hit home runs, or score touchdowns. My heroes burn rubber.

Thanks for this info - I looked for her local TV interview this morning, and either there isn't one yet, or there isn't one at all.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

That is very interesting. I would also like to know what she meant by getting to spend three days with him.

It is nice to know that they didn't sleep together and lets us in on the scoop of the camera situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    Thanks for this info - I looked for her local TV interview this morning, and either there isn't one yet, or there isn't one at all.

They may not have it on the web yet. I know there was one. I missed it though. Got a long distance call just as it started. Maybe check back later.
    My heroes don't make slam dunks, hit home runs, or score touchdowns. My heroes burn rubber.

Thanks for posting that!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Thanx for posting the interview Green I'd. Also good luck with the weather tonight, we had our share last night here in KS.

FORT Newbie
    Yes, thanks for your recap!! Rain, rain go away.......I've got some housepainting to do.....here in Missouri!

maybe Tara meant 3 great dates --not 3 great days.?
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    maybe Tara meant 3 great dates --not 3 great days.?
    I was thinking the same thing, but since I haven't seen the show yet, I hesitated to comment on it. Hoping to record the both shows tonight when they air at 11:00. At least I'll have it recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi
    Thanx for posting the interview Green I'd. Also good luck with the weather tonight, we had our share last night here in KS.
    Hi Krazi. Hope everything is okay up your way. Last night the local station would break in on commercials. (LOL..the weather guy would always start with "just a quick update, you aren't missing any of the bachelor.") Anyway, in addition to a couple of wanna be big bad storms here in OK that fizzled pretty quick, they showed the tornado up near Attica KS since it's not too far past the border. Weather today looks pretty foreboding outside. Good luck to all of us in tornado alley. (I love Oklahoma, but hate tornado season.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast